“Breakout”

Breakout Games - Chattanooga
Ranked #4 of 35 Fun & Games in Chattanooga
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This isn’t your average outing or everyday experience—Breakout is for those who would rather solve mysteries than watch someone else have all the fun. With different rooms that follow unique story-lines, you and your friends will have 60 minutes to escape your adventure of choice by cracking codes, solving puzzles and following clues. Part problem solving, part adrenaline, end-to-end fun!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This was a great experience. The staff was very nice and helpful. Puzzles were challenging and fun! Will definitely be going back to check out the other rooms.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Happy to hear you had such a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to write a review!

All reviews
"teamwork"
"activity"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

My sisters and I loved Breakout Chattanooga. We escaped from the Mystery Mansion room. The employees were kind and helpful, and the room was challenging and spooky!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Awesome! Glad that you and your sisters enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We have been to Breakout 3 or 4 times now and each experience is as good if not better than the last. People are great, and the rooms are great! Def recommend!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you so much for continuing to come back and see us! Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We bought a group on for four people and had the best time! It was one hour of family fun. Our first time going an escape room with an 11 year old and a 14 year old. Challenging, but the hints provided by our guide, Devin, kept us in the game!

Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Happy to hear you all had so much fun Michele. Thank you for taking the time to write a review as well!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2018

My son that is 10 really wanted to do an escape game and I have been wanting to try one too. So for Christmas I got him a voucher to have a whole room to ourselves for a slightly discounted price. So I rounded up 8 people which was 5 10 year old boys and 3 adults. I booked The Island for a Saturday at 3:20. They were able to get us right in to our room when everyone arrived no problem.

The room was pretty neat but I admit being a first timer it took us way too long to get started knowing and figuring out what to do. Once we finally got the hang of it we were moving faster but not fast enough and did not get out in time. Its hard for kids because some of the puzzles might be a bit too complex for them.

I don't do sudoku so I never would have figured out one of the very first puzzles on my own. They had some cool effects in the room where things explode or pop out at you which was nifty but it ended up scaring some of the kids pretty bad.

The employees were really nice and helpful and they did a great job. I might do another one with adults or when my kids are more like older teens-but probably not going to bring young kids back again. It was a little much.

You get a fun pic of everyone after its over saying if you got out or not and they email it to you.They have a nice lobby. Its located in a shopping center complex and has plenty of free parking.