Open today: 9:00 am - 11:00 pm
Review Highlights
Fun time!

I loved how they have many room options and themes to choose from! Kelly was our game master and... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
jasipen
San Diego, California
via mobile
Fun!

So I've been here twice and both times the staff was AMAZING. However. The rooms may be a little... read more

Reviewed 25 July 2018

from USD 75.60
from USD 19.61
from USD 25.00
More Info
All reviews game master island escape casino royale a lot of fun team building escape game co workers escape room an absolute blast fun experience kidnapping clues hostage teamwork activity
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

We bought a group on for four people and had the best time! It was one hour of family fun. Our first time going an escape room with an 11 year old and a 14 year old. Challenging, but the hints provided by our guide, Devin, kept us in the game!

Jason T, Owner at Breakout Games - Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Happy to hear you all had so much fun Michele. Thank you for taking the time to write a review as well!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

My son that is 10 really wanted to do an escape game and I have been wanting to try one too. So for Christmas I got him a voucher to have a whole room to ourselves for a slightly discounted price. So I rounded up 8 people which was 5 10 year old boys and 3 adults. I booked The Island for a Saturday at 3:20. They were able to get us right in to our room when everyone arrived no problem.

The room was pretty neat but I admit being a first timer it took us way too long to get started knowing and figuring out what to do. Once we finally got the hang of it we were moving faster but not fast enough and did not get out in time. Its hard for kids because some of the puzzles might be a bit too complex for them.

I don't do sudoku so I never would have figured out one of the very first puzzles on my own. They had some cool effects in the room where things explode or pop out at you which was nifty but it ended up scaring some of the kids pretty bad.

The employees were really nice and helpful and they did a great job. I might do another one with adults or when my kids are more like older teens-but probably not going to bring young kids back again. It was a little much.

You get a fun pic of everyone after its over saying if you got out or not and they email it to you.They have a nice lobby. Its located in a shopping center complex and has plenty of free parking.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

I've only had one other experience with an escape game, and this one was not as good as the first. It lacked creativity in providing interesting props for seeking clues and answers. The room itself was not very interesting and didn't lead to many unexpected revelations. Also, some of the ways meant to reveal clues didn't work well.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

It was my daughter's birthday, so we decided to head to Breakout for the Hostage Room. It had a max of 7 people, so we were grouped with 4 other adults. We were handcuffed and blindfold in a room. The point was to figure out the hijacker's plan and escape. Except... we just escape. For our family, we couldn't really follow along the plot and while there were bits and pieces that made sense (i.e. names, places), we didn't really understand the overall hijacker's plan. However, the room was very enjoyable.

Reviewed 26 December 2017 via mobile

I have done three separate Breakout Games; Casino, Island, and Museum Heist.
I thoroughly enjoyed each experience and would rank them in fun with Heist being the most exciting, then Casino and finally Island.
With each experience I’ve had wonderful interactions with the staff, customer service, communication, and clarity.