All reviews valet parking brazilian steakhouse within walking distance great location rooftop deck front desk valet guys moon pie valet area valet service fourth floor bars and restaurants indoor pool fire pit walked everywhere workout room breakfast was included
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

In town for business. Staff was fantastic. Great knowledge of the city to make recommendations for restaurants.

The hotel is clean and bright. The rooms are well equipped. The beds were very comfortable and the pillows were excellent.

I like the store at the main desk for snacks and refreshments. Great selection. The breakfast in the morning was great with a decent menu. The days we were there they only offered menu service.

The valet parking was staffed by very pleasant and courteous staff. Didn't wait long for vehicle at all. The valet parking attendants offered complimentary bottled water chilled on ice which was a nice touch.

Brazilian steak house in the hotel which we didn't try but lots of restaurants within walking distance of the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent, friendly, staff. Super location in city center. Free electric shuttle right outside the hotel. Suite room was very large with privacy doors to the sitting area. Breakfast offered was very good. If purchased ahead of time with room, very economical.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2018

There are no works to describe the amazing care and service we received at our stay. Our family, bridal party, and guest all stayed here and from the moment we scheduled the block of rooms Jonathon & Ashley were absolutely the best. We have stayed at a lot of hotels but this one felt more like a resort from the moment you Valet to the time you lay down to sleep. They went way above what we expected for our wedding and we are forever grateful. Their excellent customer service and genuine care for us to have a wonderful weekend shined so bright. To top it off, they put rose pedals on our bed as we returned from our ceremony. I will only be staying here and my guest also agreed hands down best hotel in the area!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

Loved this hotel the staff was very nice and friendly we had the executive suite it was so nice and clean and comfortable the only draw back was we didn't like the Rodizio Grill the breakfast was ok but we didn't care for dinner the Rodizio in Atlanta is better other than that we will stay at this hotel again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel and the valet damaged my car. The hotel's investigation was not expeditious. The car was on video entering valet's parking garage at check in but resolution will not be provided up until 48 hours which will be 24 hours after checkout when video is readily available. Hotel manager was accusatory and not empathetic. Self parking was very limited also costing a fee, and at some times unavailable. Breakfast buffet was not included in hotel rate. Dissatisfied and completely disappointed as Holiday Inn is generally very consistent. Will not be back to this location and would not recommend as there are many other nice hotels in the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank crystalshine82
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn & Suites Chattanooga Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Hi crystalshine82,

Thank you for leaving us your review and for making us a part of your visit to Chattanooga. I hope the damage on your car wasn't that serious. Reading your review, I feel that you have stayed at several Holiday Inns in the past. Just like you said, we put importance in providing you the high level of service you are used to having with our chain. I'm sorry that what you had was far different because of what happened to your car and what you perceive the hotel investigation seemed to be. I also noticed that you hoped the rate you booked already includes breakfast and the parking supposedly complimentary. I felt how dissatisfied these things made you feel, crystalshine82.

This certainly is not the experience we'd like to leave you. I'm sorry that this stay didn't go as well as I have hoped it to be. We continuously look for ways to make your experience memorable. Reviews such as this goes a long way in identifying areas where we can improve. Don't worry, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and review these things that came up short. I hope you also get a chance to read the message I dropped via your inbox to further talk about your review.

Your stay may not have been the best picture to remember of us but I am positive to capture a better one as soon as you get back. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Best regards,