“Great location and felt like home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Living Room
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Upstairs Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Todd J
“Great location and felt like home”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

House accommodated a large family, was clean and well kept. Would highly recommend. Easy booking was a bonus.

Laura_Smi...
“Very comfortable house for my family”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Check in is super convenient, Jackie worked with me on my crazy schedule. The house is very cozy, with plenty of room for my seven person family. We especially enjoyed the patio and grill. I definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay in Chattanooga.

lukeg2021
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Time”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I stayed at this home for a getaway and found it to be a very clean, well appointed, well decorated home that had everything I needed to be able to cook meals and grill out while there. I highly recommend this home to anyone!

Cruiser60...
“GREAT LOCATION”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Property was convenient to attractions located in downtown Chattanooga. Very well maintained neat and clean. I would definitely stay here again and recommend to friends and family as the perfect getaway.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Management Response
21 Apr 2017
The area is in the process of revitalization but as far as bugs I have preventive treatment every month and the only thing I ever see are dead! There are NO roaches!!!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing