“Yummy”

The Purple Daisy Picnic Cafe
Ranked #25 of 922 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 2 - USD 10
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: A cozy little BBQ restaurant next to the incline railway at the foot of Lookout Mountain.
Reviewed 25 May 2016

Great service and food.... took my boss out for his birthday, totally enjoyed our meal. He had the chick salad and I had the BBQ sandwich. I love the fact that you are allowed to put your own amount of sauce on your meat; other places soak it with so much sauce you can't enjoy the meat.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

I had the bbq sandwich with potato salad and hash brown casserole. It was amazing. Everyone was so nice. We all loved it!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

I came here for lunch last week and it was great! I got a pulled pork sandwich with the spicy coleslaw and it was fabulous! But even better than the food, was the service I received from the server, Kristin. She was so polite and caring and on top of them being super busy she met my every need! Outstanding! I will most definitely be back and I will recommend to all my friends, family, and co-workers!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

My husband and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch at Purple Daisy. We weren't the only ones either! The restaurant was so popular, people were sitting on the patio on a cool, rainy day.

The food was delicious. We both tried the rainbow sandwiches and they were amazing. We absolutely recommend them. It's hard to make a decision though, with so many great options on the menu...Salads to deli sandwiches to barbecue! We split a side of the hashbrown casserole - that may be the best I've ever had.

Whether your a Chattanoogan looking for a quick workday lunch or a tourist heading to the great Lookout Mountain attractions, you definitely need to give Purple Daisy a try!

Reviewed 26 March 2016

Drove over from Ft Oglethorpe expecting something special,very disappointed .The hamburger was tough,the BBQ was good but the sauces were so watery that they ran off the meat.Two sandwiches and two drinks 18 dollars and change for a sub par meal.Will not be back !