“Great visit as usual!”

Starbucks
Ranked #8 of 21 Coffee & Tea in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Good visit, great atmosphere. Service was great and the drink was just right. Nice and clean, with free WiFi. Good place to relax for a spell!

Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I stopped at this Starbucks to get me a cupcake frappuccino and a birthday cake pop for me and a vanilla scone for my mom and my mom and I enjoyed our treats.

Reviewed 8 July 2015

Seems like this starbucks does a high volume. Did a great job on our multiple visits here. Would have loved to have had time to linger on that nice outdoor patio!

Reviewed 28 June 2015 via mobile

We ordered iced coffee and a peppermint mocha. They accidentally made the wrong size iced coffee and the barista was nice when I pointed it out and immediately made me a new one AND he let me keep the first one he made too! Bonus! Thanks guy! You made my day

Reviewed 22 June 2015

we stayed in Chattanooga for 7 days and stopped into the Starbucks several times - great service and great quality