“Mmmm bread...mmmm cookies...mmmm cinnamon rolls”

Niedlov's Breadworks
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My family visited to pick up several bakery items. We got several cookies, fresh baked bread, and some cinnamon rolls for tomorrow's breakfast. The service was great and they threw in a pumpkin cookie to boot.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in one weekday for a late breakfast. Our first time here. We’ve seen their bread delivery trucks around town and were curious to see the place. We both had the two eggs any way with sausage or ham and toast plate for $7.50 before tax and tip. It’s an order at the counter/they bring it to you sort of place. Food was delish, but the toast (for a bakery) was surprisingly dry. Whole wheat, but no moisture in it. Butter helped. Check the cupboard near the lavs for day-old bread specials. I had hoped for the smells of a bakery, but there were none. By late morning they were probably done baking. Pleasant dining room. A few napkins under one foot stopped the table from whobbling. We’ll be back.

Reviewed 5 September 2018 via mobile

We had a cinnamon bun, a croissant breakfast sandwich and an American breakfast. All were excellent and fresh. We would go back!

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Might be the best I have ever had and if there is a Ruben on the menu I will order it! I am already trying to decide when I can go back!

Reviewed 26 August 2018

After recently moving to the Southside I realized that Niedlov's was within easy walking distance. ..I often have a cup of homemade soup & a sandwich or salad for lunch. I wanted a really good loaf of bread for my sandwiches....their Deli Rye was perfect. Their bakery products are all very good...next time I may try one of their sandwiches