“Excellent biscuits, coffee, and atmosphere”

Maple Street Biscuit Company- City Center
Ranked #7 of 922 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Southern comfort food with a modern twist
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We stopped in here for breakfast on our way to Bonnaroo, and loved it so much we stopped in again on the way home. The biscuits were outstanding--we had them with butter, with jam, as part of a chicken sandwich, and (cinnamon pecan version) smothered in icing. The oatmeal was creamy and filling. I also loved the Maple Tap coffee, and brought some home with me--they ground it for me before we left. The staff members were consistently pleasant and helpful, and the space is great. Also great WiFi.

1  Thank CDNabroad28

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Really enjoyed breakfast here. Atmosphere outside on the sidewalk was good. Plenty of shade. Inside was larger than I expected. Food was excellent.

1  Thank Chris G
Reviewed 15 June 2016

Fresh ingredients!

I tried the Goat, a combination of goat cheese chicken and biscuit with a side of gravy. The chicken was so fresh and tender - really great! The biscuit had great texture. Together it was a great mix and too tall to take a bite out of - seriously. I ordered the side of gravy and that just topped it all off.

The staff were very helpful in navigating the menu and friendly. The Manager stopped by to say hello as well. Free wifi and a choice of indoor or patio seating sealed the deal. Great breakfast spot!

Reviewed 15 June 2016

My husband and I tried this establishment because it had good reviews on trip advisor. The idea of dinner on a biscuit is a unique take on food. The biscuits were tasty. My husband had The Five and really enjoyed the sausage gravy. I ordered The Blues Biscuit. It was good but there was not much to it (very little meat). We shared an order of Hashups (the sandwiches don't come with any sides). They were ok but nothing special. It was a pricey meal for the small portions. Maybe they should stick to breakfast and lunch only.

1  Thank Susan G
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

While staying overnight in Chattanooga, we found this fantastic place to eat brunch. My family loved it! Our favorite dish was the five and dime. Great atmosphere & interesting location to visit in downtown Chattanooga. We also visited a number of other stores on the same block that were very unique.

1  Thank MaryB100112