“A great choice for lunch”
Review of Mindy B’s Deli

Mindy B’s Deli
Ranked #212 of 846 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Reviewed 9 May 2017

Mindy B's is a great lunch place for downtown Chattanooga. She runs a great kitchen. The service is always attentive and the sandwiches are delicious. This is a regular spot in my lunch rotation.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

I wanted to mix it up on my lunch break and decided to treat myself to this little deli. Had the soup and sandwich and it was great! Super friendly, definitely a healthier and heartier option. Would try it again :)

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This is a great local lunch spot where everything is made fresh in house. The owner is an accomplished chef and the food reflects that. I have tried about half of her sandwich menu and like all of them, but the Thanksgiving may be my favorite. I love that I can get that flavor combination year round.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

We enjoy having a variety of salads and Mindy B's has a great selection. I didn't count exactly, but I am guessing there were about 12 salads available. We enjoyed a delicious tarragon chicken salad and also a delightful tuna salad (both as a sandwich and a salad). The broccoli salad and fruit salads were also delicious. The seasonings were fresh and tasty. Service was very quick. Online/phone ordering/pick-up are also available. Table space inside is cozy, but the seating was not completely full, so it was pleasant.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

As I said I was disappointed in their chili...it had something in it that I didn't like only ate about half of my cup, $3.95. I had the grilled cheese, comes with 3 different cheeses, and it was excellent, $4.95. The deli is kind of small but the people are very friendly. Would definitely go back. Had lunch there with a client who recommended it.