“Amazing!”
other travellers have booked this property
Tennessee River Gorge TRG Island
First fish
50 Lb. blue cat 12/27/16
American Queen
Sunrise TRG
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lidija M
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 16 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018
person found this review helpful

This was a great little cabin, when I rented this cabin I didnt realize that they do have 2 other cabins for rent. The cabin we rented is the cheapest cabin but with the best view on the property, the other two cabins are upgraded and nicer but if you are not fancy pants go with this cabin.
The owners stay on the property, they just built a house there and they are such a joy!
We felt welcome and relaxed, they are very easy going. You have freedom around the property to fish anywhere you want, we had firewood provided, canoe or kayaks are available. We brought our on kayaks but still for people that dont own their own that's a pretty good perk since most places charge per hour for rental.
My husband and I rent from luxury cabins to camp sites all around NC, SC, TN and this was really different in a good way.
My husband and I got sick at the end of our trip and had to leave, pollen allergies. We thought we had a strep throat so we left to go to the hospital and the owners gave a check and money back. I thought this was so nice, they didnt have to do this since it was not their fault. They even texted me that night to check on us and make sure we made it safe.
We are coming back and would recommend this place to any outdoor people who like peace and quiet and a unique lake site.

18 May 2018
Glad you had a geat time as our guests.Come bake anytime.
Robin Cha...
“Honeymoon cabin”
Reviewed 22 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We had an amazing weekend it was beautiful my wife and I loved it and plan on returning...it was so beautiful right by the river a great idea for any get away

25 Dec 2017
Congratulations! You two are a wonderful couple. We wish you many happy years. Glad you had a great time on TRG Island.
Charles P...
“Great cabin getaway”
Reviewed 2 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Nice homey cabin, perfectly secluded, beautiful spot on the river. Couldn't have asked for a better place to stay. 10/10 would recommend, and do hope to go back some time.

4 Dec 2017
Glad you had a great time.
Jonesfam1...
Cordova, Tennessee
“Perfect fishing spot!!”
Reviewed 16 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The cabin was a great substitute for our normal roughing it tent adventures. The on the river location was a perfect fishing spot at cabin 3. The best part is the hospitality of the owner. He is filled with helpful information and very accommodating. We enjoyed our mini vacation.

18 Oct 2017
Thank you for being great guests.Glad you had a good time in The Tennessee River Gorge.
Jacy T
Nashville, Tennessee
“Quiet, relaxing, home away from home! Must come back!”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My wife and I stayed at cabin 3 over a 3 day weekend. The cabin is wonderful and as everything that you need. It is new, so that makes it even better, as my wife has allergies, but was not affected at all over the whole weekend. The water is right outside your door where you can fish, kayak, canoe, or just enjoy the scenery. We already had great expectations because of the pictures, and were blown away when we got there. My wife caught her first large mouth bass over the weekend and we enjoyed kayaking up the river in very nice kayaks. We sat outside by the fire at night, cooked and ate the table on the porch, and were able to relax with no cares in the world. Also, if you have Verizon cell service, you have full signal, although wifi for email purposes is also included. All in all, this cabin by Tennessee River Gorge Cabin Rentals is amazing, and the owner, Chuck, is so kind, helpful, and hospitable. Not to mention, some of the sweetest back labs and border collie we have ever seen. Truly, my wife and I will be back to visit and enjoy another much needed and relaxing weekend away again soon!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 Oct 2017
Thanks so much for the wonderful review. We are very glad you two had a great time. You two fine people make owning and having guests here on TRG Island a real pleasure. We look forward to your return.
Chuck
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing