“Would not go again”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 23 August 2015

The restaurant was almost empty, and we felt that chef would not accommodate us with our requirments. The ribs the very good, would not go again.

1  Thank Graham W

Reviewed 11 August 2015

We were staying right up the road and decided to eat there because of the awesome music we heard from the sidewalk. The food was good we had chicken nachos, flatbread pizza and a salad! The wait staff was food and Rob the manager was very nice and helpful giving us ideas of things to do while visiting he went above and beyond in answering our questions.

Reviewed 11 August 2015 via mobile

Had to grab some bbq while in Chattanooga. I've been here before, but it had been a while. Sat at the bar, got a discount on my food. Ordered one drink, which was a bit pricey - even during happy hour.

Bartender/ waitress was very sweet and kept checking on me though. Ordered the half rack of ribs and a side of Mac n cheese. Mac n cheese was ok, though almost tasted like a box mix. Peculiar cornbread muffin came with my food and I couldn't finish it. Something strange in the recipe.

Anyway, the ribs were great. Very tender. I mixed and matched several of the sauces, just to try them out.

Reviewed 4 August 2015

The ribs are awesome!!!! The service was a little off, but it could have been a slow night. The restaurant was crowded every time I walked by during my stay.

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

Nice atmosphere, wonderful people, amazing food. The ribs were as good if not better than Texas. Packed resteraunt walked right in past large parties. Very informative staff.