“Extra comfy cabin in the woods with all...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
For $25 additional per night stay, or $100 for entire stay over 4 nights
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 17 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tina J
“Extra comfy cabin in the woods with all accomodations..”
Reviewed 10 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

We were pleased with our stay. We only needed food as the cabin was stocked very well with all necessities. The decor was perfect for a relaxing environment and even hand crafted quilts for the beds which were extremely well crafted and extra comfortable. I sure wanted to bring one home with me :). It's about a 40 minute trip in to Chattanooga, so that made for a good day trip. The lake is quiet and comfortable for a little camp fire with marshmallows and hotdogs, etc. I would do it again but in the Summer to enjoy the pool also. Had a great time.

Stacy S
“Quiet place......”
Reviewed 16 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We had a peaceful, stress free stay! This place was beautiful and very clean. The owner was very pleasant to work with. They gave us their number and told us to text or call if we have any problems. We stayed with our little dog, which our dog had a great time as well! This place is very pet friendly. We stayed here and visit Ruby falls, look out mountain, cruise on the Tennessee River, Aquarium, Incline railways in Tennessee Chattanooga. We also visit Howard Finster ( Paradise Garden ) in Georgia. There is a lot to do!

cwhi7950
Birmingham, Alabama
“WONDERFUL PEACEFUL GETAWAY”
Reviewed 1 July 2017 for a stay in July 2016

My husband and I stayed at this vacation rental in June 2014 and we absolutely LOVED it! I actually just checked the availability today because we are planning to go back. It's a lovely little home that is nice and clean and furnished with all the amenities of home. I liked how peaceful, private, and quiet it was. Of course the private in ground pool was my favorite part. It did rain a bit when we vacationed there, so unfortunately we didn't get to take the boat out on the lovely lake. I'm hoping the next time we will be able to enjoy the lake and some fishing on the boat. Mel Key was an absolute pleasure to do business with, and hope to do so again real soon! I also love that it's only a two hour drive from Birmingham,AL! (I had to choose the earliest date in the drop down box in order to submit this review, although we visited a year prior).

Reviewed 13 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Teipelkes
McComb, Mississippi
“Nature meets Modern”
Reviewed 7 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We came to visit Chattanooga but discovered so much more thanks to the pamphlets on the table full of attractions waiting to be explored. The cabin itself is beautiful, the floors, the art hanging tastefully on the walls that you could get lost in, the decorations and colors all worked great to make it very inviting. We had family breakfast in the sunroom and enjoyed our own personal pool in the middle of nature. I couldn't have hoped for a better place to stay. Everything you need is pretty much supplied here, along with instructions to everything if you have questions. Mrs. Mel Key has done a wonderful job and thankful our family was able to be a part of this cabin's story. I highly recommend this little piece of paradise.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing