1,043 results
All reviews lookout mountain outdoor pool ruby falls great hotel would definitely stay here again incline railway local attractions close to downtown minute drive waffles the breakfast area fitness room clean rooms we've stayed off the highway staff was friendly excellent stay
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The view of the mountains was amazing, breakfast was delicious, the staff was courteous, room was spacious and clean. The location was great. It was close to the interstate as well as all the Lookout Mountain attractions. The 12 noon check out time was also ideal for me and my daughter while we were on her Fall Break

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
ChristopherC4626, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community! We strive to provide each of our guests an excellent and memorable stay. I am glad to see that we were able to provide you with that on your Fall Break trip. Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we hope to see you again on future trips to Chattanooga!

Reviewed 4 October 2018

Received 3 different room rates it was 8:30 at night and raining. The gentleman at the front couldn’t tell me in the beginning how much my room was going to cost. We ended up paying the highest rate we have ever paid at a Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MeganS3219, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us! I am sorry that your experience was met with disappointment. We do appreciate your candid feedback, as it helps to improve our overall experience for our guests in our quest for continued service excellence. Please give me the opportunity further address and resolve your issues! You can reach me directly at 423-602-5350.

Thank you and I look forward to your call!

Megan Sorenson

Reviewed 3 October 2018

This Hampton Inn is a great example of the quality and service you expect from this brand. Our room was quiet, spacious, comfortable and clean. Excellent location to all the tourist activities in the area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MeganS3219, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review about your recent stay with us! We strive to make every stay the best stay ever, so I'm thrilled to hear your stay went well. We look forward to welcoming you the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

Very nice and comfortable hotel in nice location. This was a business trip. However the hotel seemed to be a good family friendly with a nice pool area with pool slide for kids. I would recommend if staying in this area.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MeganS3219, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2018

Reviewed 27 September 2018

Enjoyed our stay. Staff was friendly. Location perfect for our visit to Ruby Falls. Highly recommend, close to major highway, downtown and the different places we wanted to visit. Overalls we enjoyed our time there!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family