1,025 results
All reviewslookout mountainoutdoor poolruby fallsgreat hotelwould definitely stay here againincline railwayclose to downtownlocal attractionsminute drivewafflesthe breakfast areaclean roomsfitness roomwe've stayedoff the highwaystaff was friendlyexcellent stay
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Stayed here on a trip with my husband for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. The front desk people are among the best I've encountered in my travels and were able to direct us to the places we wanted to travel, in the best way/days of doing it. The room was extremely comfortable as always with Hampton. We highly recommend staying out here and catching an Uber in, if you want to be downtown (really inexpensive).

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MicheB99
Kaylon T, General Manager at Hampton Inn Chattanooga West/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay with us. We strive to make every stay the best stay ever, I'm glad your stay went well. Please think of us next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Stayed here with my family on a recent trip to FL from IL, while doing a little sightseeing in Chattanooga. Very nice property/facility, with very nice, clean and comfortable room. Good breakfast in the morning. A little pricey, but nothing outrageous (and this is a relatively minor complaint, considering the overall benefits of the place). Would definitely stay here again next time I'm in the area. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had such a good time on my birthday weekend. Sammy really helped make it special for us. The room was nice and clean, plenty of room, parking was abundant and breakfast was great. We can't wait to come back again. Thank you for going the extra mile.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped here on our way to Florida from Illinois and overall it was a great decision. The staff at the front desk was very helpful, Check in/ out was very easy, and the room was very clean. We didnt get a chance to use the pool, but the area looked very clean as well. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Clean and accommodating. Very friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Breakfast was satisfying and offered a nice variety. Parking was convenient. Offered what we expected from Hilton brand hotels. Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple