“Excellent! Can't wait to try it again in Nashville!”
Review of Milk & Honey

Milk & Honey
Ranked #4 of 28 Dessert in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Made-from-scratch gelato, Fresh fruit popsicles, Craft coffee by the cup, pitcher and Joe-To-Go, Breakfast bites featuring local and regionally sourced ingredients, Sweets baked in-house daily, Weekday car hop service for quick kicks, and Free and easy parking! Treat your heart out!
Reviewed 13 October 2016

The varied choices of treats and gelatos is amazing! You can try as many samples of the gelato as you want to decide what to order in larger quantity. We were thrilled to learn they have a store closer to where we live and will definitely be going there. There is no comparison between this store and other ice cream shops we had stopped at. The staff was really friendly also. You can get various coffee drinks and other dessert also.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Best place to visit after dinner. We visited twice this week for me and my kids. We will visit here again.

Reviewed 2 October 2016 via mobile

I've visited Chattanooga several times and always end up at Milk and Honey! This visit we ate dessert here both nights of our stay. The namesake flavor is great as are the salted caramel and the chocolate. This is a can't miss place!

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

We only visited Chatt for 2 days and came twice. It is that good! The staff are super friendly and if only coming for a latte or lunch it is a must.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

I visited Milk & Honey on a Sunday morning about 11:30 a.m. After waiting in a long line, I was told that they were out of biscuits. Breakfast is served from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. It was disappointing to discover that a coffee shop that is known for their biscuits to be out by late morning. I was told that any breakfast sandwich could be served on a bagel which are made "in house". I ordered the Farmhouse biscuit (on a bagel). After waiting quite a while for my breakfast sandwich, I was told they were also out of sausage. The sandwich is served with sausage and bacon. There was no offer to substitute the sausage for ham or extra bacon. There was also no offer to compensate me in any other way....an offer of a free coffee or cookie would have been nice. Any fast food breakfast sandwich would have been just as satisfying and about $6.00 less.