“Committed to community, quality and customers”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #196 of 861 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Very highly recommend visiting for great variety of bread. They even have free wifi. What I like most about this particular place is that they don't throw away left over bread. They donate it to the less fortunate. Love their commitment to customer service and quality food and the environment.

Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

I love getting the lunch combo. Quick, easy, I'm always in and out. I love the wide variety of soups that are always available.

Reviewed 11 June 2015

Love the tomato soup and half salad, especially the barbecue chicken type. I wish they would return to the whole wheat baquettes they used to serve.

Reviewed 1 March 2015

The food at Panera is consistently good. I especially like their salads. In the fall, their apple salad is delicious. You can easily stay under 300-350 calories with a soup and salad for lunch - if you stay away from their really yummy dessert counter. I appreciate that they list nutritional info for their items.

1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed 16 November 2014 via mobile

I really like Panera. The sandwiches are unique and tasty and I love the coffee. But again the service is so so. Not they are rude but more indifferent and blah about their customers. Not every time but most of the time. I don't need a thousand thank yous and unbridled enthusiasm. Just a friendly smile and thank you. Not handing me my food saying nothing and not even making eye contact.

1  Thank Davopace66