“Service great, good not so much”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #81 of 922 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Our server, Skyler, was awesome. He kept our drinks filled and checked on us regularly. Husband got the chicken fried chicken, mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, and carrots. The chicken was hard on the outside, but good on the inside. The carrots were very dry and cold. The mac and cheese was runny. He said the mashed potatoes were the best. I got the chicken tenders, mac and cheese, okra, and fries. My fries were hard and cold. We love Cracker Barrel, so it may have just been an off night for the cook.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Awesome place to eat. Friendly family atmosphere. Waitress was very welcoming and personable. Will go there again and will recommend it to a friend

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I went to this location because it was close to where my husband had some business. Sadly no WiFi for me to do my work. The waitress was very prompt on taking my order and checked back frequently. So frequently I felt rushed. They weren’t crazy busy. But I had finished eating and was working from my phone and she asked if I wanted a to go cup of soda. Again always friendly. I just felt rushed. The woman who helped me with my bill and another woman were gossiping about a former manager and coworker. The food was good but my review stems from feeling rushed out the door.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 11 June 2018

Food was good, service was a bit slow. The waitress needed to be a little more attentive and not so slow. The ladies out front were very nice and attentive though.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 19 May 2018

We recently went in for dinner my husband had dumplins the serving was so big and this was one of his sides He had the chops and I the meatloaf. of course the apples were on my list.

Date of visit: May 2018