“Valentine Celebration”

Big River Grille & Brewing
Reserve with OpenTable
Big River Grille & Brewing is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 847 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 7 - USD 28
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 February 2012

Service & food was fantastic! There were 34 adults that were served in a timely manner and all staff members were very attentive.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

Cooked my wife special shrimp lunch without a lot of cost. It was very good.

Reviewed 8 February 2012

My fiance' took me to Chattanooga for my birthday. We went to the aquarium and got our money's worth. The place was so huge and with all the walking, we built up quite the appetite. There's plenty of restaurants near the aquarium but, we saw a slew of people coming in and out of Big River Grill (which sparked our interest) so, we went. There was a wait and plenty of people were waiting. After 30 to 40 minutes, we got a table. To make this long story short..... the waitress was very sweet and informative but, the food was bland. I got fish and chips and my fiance' got a cheeseburger. The tarter sauce was really relishy and the fish had no seasoning. However, the beer I got was really good. So, all in all, the experience was great but, I wish I would've order something else. Will probably give this place another try if we ever return to Chattanooga.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

This restaurant caters to the room-service menu at the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Chattanooga. They have a very nice selection of brewed beers. We had appetizers in the bar and dinner in the main restaurant. Service was very good in both areas. Our server was very knowledgeable about the beer selections and tastes and offered us an honest opinion about which appetizers were better than others...which we appreciated greatly!! Their dinner prices were extremely fair considering the large portions of food served. The food was very well prepared - I had the hazelnut crusted chicken with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans - it was delicious!
I would definitely return again to this restaurant.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

When we arrived we were told they had a 20 minute wait to be seated. When we were finally seated it had been 50 minutes. The menu is too diverse and over priced for the quality of food. I would not want anyone else to waste a trip there while in Chattanooga.