“Dinner”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings
Good for: Business meetings
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

At first we almost bypassed this place because there weren't any cars in the parking lot, but we decided to give it a try and so glad we did. We tried the paneer masala as well as the saag paneer and both were excellent! We also had garlic naan! We will be back!

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

One of the best in Chattanooga. Menu has a variety of delicious dishes. Be sure to try the garlic naan bread with your meal. Servers are helpful and professional. Great food at a reasonable price.

1  Thank paigesmd61
Reviewed 20 April 2017

I was a little hesitant the first time my boyfriend dragged me out to this place...but never judge a book by it's cover! The food is delicious. For lunch they have a decent buffet too. Save room at the end for mango lassi!

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The two of us had the buffet lunch at the India Mahal Restaurant. The service was efficient and pleasant. The buffet was Very Good and offers typical Indian Cuisine. The atmosphere was conducive to dining, including appropriate music. The overall value was Very Good.

Reviewed 23 September 2016

There are some afternoons when hunger is a distraction from optimum performance in a meeting at work or in the car on the roadway. These are the days when my thoughts turn to a little east Indian restaraunt called India Mahal. This gem is not much to look at on the busy thoroughfare along the runway of Chattanooga's airport. We all need to support local east Indian restaurants so that they can afford to decorate their eateries with more of the rich heritage of their motherland. Even though it looks more like a restaraunt serving latin fare, I still turn into the parking lot of India Mahal knowing that I will get great food and excellent service! In particular, I aim for the buffet table that is available during the lunch hours. Indian food at its best reflects the rich spices of India, but not all of them at once. The flavorful feast at India Mahal combines balanced fare for the vegetarian as well as the carnivore if chicken is your favorite meat. Do not miss the breads at India Mahal. The Garlic Naan alone is worth the trip. I've also enjoyed the food at this delicious restaraunt when it was catered at a wedding reception and it was just as good as it was on Brainerd Ave in Chattanooga. Enter hungry, leave happy.