All reviews fire pit view of the river tennessee river frosted glass corn hole outside patio turkey sausage parking fee rooms are spacious sliding door pay to park pool and hot tub southern belle sitting area oatmeal walk in shower parking lot
Reviewed 1 June 2015

What an awesome property all the way around. The atmosphere was bright, upbeat and very welcoming. Our room was perfection - so inviting & tastefully done with the fine choice of colors, lighting, furniture, bedding- all soothing, open & clean. The bed was like sleeping on a cloud. We were going to stay one night as we were planning to head to Nashville the next morning, but we decided to delay our Nashville visit by another day since we loved this property so much. We loved walking through the entrance doors & looking out at homey patio facing the Tennessee River and surrounding mountains - an added peace-filled blessing. We cannot offer enough praise for the ENTIRE staff - all those smiling faces, so welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable & going above & beyond to assist in any way. They should all be mentioned by name, but we, unfortunately, failed to write them down. We remember some, but we can't mention those without all the others. From the Manager, front desk personnel, cleaning staff, and to the lovely & efficient young lady that took care of the breakfast buffet & surrounding area, we salute you. Your work ethic & team spirit are admirable - they make this property one to return to and never forget. If we head that way again, there is no doubt we will choose this Springhill Suites as our home base (hopefully it will be available). Thank you to everyone that made our stay so memorable!

Room Tip: Our room was awesome (king bed), although a balcony room on the river would be the ultimate (probably quite a bit more expensive).
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Susan F
Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

We just stayed for the second time and had a nice experience. Rooms were clean, breakfast was good, the kids liked the indoor pool, and we could walk to the aquarium. Their use of the "text request" was super quick. When I asked for more towels, it was under 5 minutes when they appeared at my door. Really great staff!

Stayed: May 2015
1  Thank Rachel W
Reviewed 29 May 2015

Visited this hotel two times in the last month as part of a family relocation to the area. . The staff is so friendly and helpful. Justin and Carlos were helpful in sharing information about the area. Katie and Danielle were helpful in every way and really went above and beyond to accomodate everything we needed and more. The hotel is clean and the courtyard is just awesome. The fire pit. corn hole, etc just make it a great place to stay with nice outside options. Really can't say enough good about the entire place, especially the people.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank LJT20152015
Reviewed 29 May 2015 via mobile

Went for 2 days to have my vwbug serviced by my mechanic in Hixon and to visit my daughter.As always a nice stay.The staff are all so polite and helpful and a great bartender as well! I've had knee replacement mid march and decided to stay 2 nites versus 1. I returned to my room the 2nd day to find my electronic key wouldn't open door and I called the front desk on my cell and the young lady at desk brought me a new key to the 3rd floor saving my swollen knee those extra steps and worry.Cant remember her name,maybe Lauren? Thanks for that extra help and thoughtfulness.☺

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank scw2747
Reviewed 28 May 2015

i just want to thank the staff at this hotel especially Justin for taking care of us. I book 11 rooms for all my family and it was amazing. Very clean and the breakfast was an extra added touch that was very good. Traveling with children it really help. The pool area and the hotel was kept very clean. I would highly recommend it and will stay there again. It was close to Signal Mountain and many attractions. Great location and on the riverfront. Thank you again to the wonderful staff and great hotel. It was a great place to stay for my uncles 90th birthday celebration..

Room Tip: Ask for a riverfront room if available
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family