“Tasty Food”

Ranked #41 of 921 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 0 - USD 10
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Get away from the busy pace of your life and the noise of the world. Step through our doors and discover a place where we combine extraordinary food with meaningful connections. Look around and you may notice the pictures on the wall that tell the story of Keith and Amy Richards' 1997 trip to Greece where they encountered big-hearted people around small table cafe's that inspired Taziki's. Our Mediterranean-inspired menu has a bit of a southern accent, which we make from scratch everyday. Watch us prepare your meal through our open kitchens, and enjoy the relaxing music and quiet environment that is designed for conversation and community gatherings. After all, in a world hungry for connection and happiness, relationships are what matter most. Need to get away? Time to escape to Taziki's.
Reviewed 12 October 2018

Such a delicious restaurant. This place is a short walk from the northern downtown (aquarium) area. The staff during our visit were all very accommodating and friendly which is always appreciated. We ordered the hummus trias, lamb & skordalia gyro and the grilled beef gyro. All meats were tender and delicious. Sauces and accompaniments were perfectly balanced and flavorful too. The tomato and cucumber side item is refreshing and delicious as well. Portions here are also very generous along with a great price tag. We will definitely consider this place again when in the area.

Reviewed 1 October 2018 via mobile

Drove about 30 minutes after church to eat at the downtown location. We brought Becky with us because her husband was out of town. This was the first time she had ever eaten here. She got the Mediterranean salad with chicken. My wife got the beef gyros with a Greek salad. I got the grilled salmon with a Greek salad. Absolutely great food and a helpful staff.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

Great Greek food.I was surprised at how good this fast food Greek was.It is better than most Greek restaurants in Chattanooga.It was all fresh and the steak I ordered was cooked perfect.I will definitely be back.Alsothe prices are good.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We visited rock mountain and needed a quick meal and affordable for a 18 adults and kids. Is fast fresh delicious affordable . I would come back .

1  Thank 915larisai
Reviewed 28 August 2018

I've never been disappointed in any of the Tazikis I've been to. Wonderful food and service in both that i've been to.