“A Little Bit of NOLA In Chattanooga!”

Paddlewheel Restaurant
Ranked #333 of 896 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 February 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants so far this year! My wife and I made a quick weekend trip to Chattanooga and stayed aboard the Delta Queen. That evening we dined in the Orleans Room and it was truly a pleasure! The staff was polite and professional yet still made you feel they were glad you stopped by. I had the shrimp and grits, my wife had salmon. The food was seasoned and prepared perfectly, served in a generous portion that barely left room for the bread pudding I ordered as desert. The bread pudding is the best that I have had outside of New Orleans and would hold its own even there. Whatever you choose to have, I am confident it will be well prepared, but DO NOT SKIP the bread pudding. Your taste buds will thank you for it!

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

Breakfast was delicious! We also ate dinner there one evening and Chef Joyce's gumbo is out of this world!!! Wonderful staff and service too!

Reviewed 10 February 2013

Only had breakfast during our stay this week and it was wonderful. Great service and the food was plentiful.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Southern fried catfish with grits for dinner ...Yummers. We decided to eat on board for dinner and then the breakfast buffet was included.

Reviewed 15 January 2013

The Paddlewheel Restaurant is located on board the Delta Queen Hotel. The food was good, but nothing special, but the Breakfast Buffet that was included with our room, was great. Hot and tasty, lots of items to choose from.