All reviews laminate floors front desk church convention updated facility breakfast selection was great level hotel kids enjoyed the indoor pool fire pit living room area breakfast attendant waffles hotel offers large tv pet friendly hotel outdoor patio spur of the moment traveling with kids
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

We've stayed numerous times at this hotel before it was renovated to LaQuinta. It is pretty BUT the new laminate floors makes everything so much louder. There is nothing to absorb the noise! There were a lot of kids at this particular time & we could hear all the running & noise! The pool was so full of kids, our kids were not allowed to go. Too small for that many kids! Water was all over the hallway near the pool & I fell. Water in elevators & hallways due to kids leaving pool wet & unsupervised by parents. Doors leading to the outside of hotel were unlocked. Anyone could come in off the streets. Also, in the rooms the way the furniture is set up, you have to shut the door to the bedroom to watch tv from the couch. It makes the room with couch hot & just worrisome to open @ shut door. Especially with kids. I doubt we will stay there again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wandagwen
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Dear wandagwan,

Thank you for taking time and leaving us a review. We do apologize about the noise you faced during your stay, as well as the many children. We hope to get this issue corrected for you in the near future. We hope you try us again the next time your passing through the Chattanooga area.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga management

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

I was recently traveling through Tennessee, and decided that I would need to stop for the night after driving all day. When I arrived at this location,I didn't have a reservation and didn't know if any rooms were available but I took my chance. I was immediately greeted and was given absolutely awesome service with checking in. I was able to rent a room, and was told about all the services they had for guest. This location is absolutely amazing. The rooms a large, beds are comfortable, and they offer use of a pool and a work out room. This location is located near the interstate, and has a lot of shopping places and restaurants to choose from. The desk clerk was helpful on where to go and what was good to eat. The next morning, I awoke to more smiling faces and was told that I was able to help myself to the breakfast buffet that they provide each morning for all guest. Candice and Mark both helped me with directions to several different places in the area that I wanted to stop. The employees at this location are very friendly and went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my stay. I will defeniatly book another stay when I return to the area.

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank camerondudderar36
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Camerondudderar36,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day and leaving us such an amazing review. We love to hear that you enjoyed the new feel of our hotel. Its also great to hear that the staff was so accommodating to you during your stay as customer service is our number one priority, and well definitely let Mark & Candice know what a great job they did. We look forward to your next trip to the Chattanooga area.

Miren & Ed your management team

Reviewed 31 May 2018

This outstanding hotel is all new, clean and contemporary and is located within walking distance of several restaurants. That alone is wonderful but the staff completes the picture. All staff, both late afternoon check-in and check out next morning were accommodating, friendly and clearly proud of their property. Even had a fire pit and BBQ grills in the courtyard. One could move in and live there!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear fordoorford,

Thank you so much for taking time and leaving us such an excellent review. We love to hear that you enjoyed the new look and feel of the hotel. Customer Service is our number one priority and were happy that we could provide that for you as well. Were really looking forward to your next trip to the Chattanooga area.

Miren & Ed you management team

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The lady at the front desk couldn't get our keys to work we had to go up and down 3 times, wouldn't open our door. Something about the remodel and key codes didn't match was a little irritating to check in. However our room was huge and very nice (312) 2 room suite. TV's in both rooms. The beds were comfortable and it was very quiet. No road noise. The living room was warn we couldn't get it to cool down was always 78 & 79 degrees and the bedroom was cold. Air conditioner was only in the bedroom. The bath room was a little snug, the toilet was right in front of the sink. But it was nice to have a couch to sit and relax. All N all I would stay again. Laundry room was right around the corner from us. Breakfast was great lots of choices waffles, eggs, sausage, crisp bacon! Cereals breads etc. Was kept full and clean and lots of seating and tables. Easy access from the interstate, and lots of shopping and tons of restaurants.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Dear Sandra,

We appreciate you taking time and leaving us a review. We do apologize about the issue you had with the keys as well as the air conditioning unit, and will get it corrected. Its great to hear that you enjoyed the size of the rooms as well as the breakfast and other amenities. Were also happy to hear you enjoyed the shopping and restaurants in the local area. We hope you stop by and say hi the next time your passing through the Chattanooga area.

Miren & Ed your management team

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed one night on a weekend trip. Rooms were big. Hotel was very clean. Carlos at the front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. Only suggestion for improvement would be to put some slip resistant mats in bathtubs. Tub was very slippery when using shower.

Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga-Hamilton Place, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience with us . We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will address the tub issue immediately. We look for to seeing you again soon.
Your Staff and Management Team