All reviews lookout mountain taco bell cracker barrel cinnamon rolls room was clean ruby falls pancake maker incline railway would stay here again indoor pool free breakfast yogurt one night stay biscuits and gravy short drive staff was very friendly parking lot
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I really enjoyed our stay at this hotel. We booked last minute through Expedia which was the same pricing as the AAA discount at the hotel. We were on the 4th floor and the hotel was booked to capacity. I only heard our neighbors once. There is some highway noise however. I am a very light sleeper. Annoyingly light. You can hear lots of car noise. The AC/heat has a "constant fan" option and I slept great after that was turned on. If only they could do something about the loud slamming doors in hotels. God forbid people actually shut their door and not let it slam behind them. This hotel is right next to a Cracker Barrell and a Taco Bell if that's your thing. We are vegetarians so we drove the 4 miles downtown to a plethora of great restaurants. This hotel is close to everything. Rock City was only a 15 minute drive. The hotel also has coffee in the lobby 24/7 which I enjoy. Also sometimes they have out chocolate chip cookies.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smcgal02
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Dear smcgal02,

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write a positive review of our hotel! We truly appreciate your feedback.

I am pleased to read that you had a great stay with us. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

My family and I were travelling to Disney for a vacation and we needed a place to stay for a night. Well, after a short stop at another facility we made our way here. Oh what a wonderful place this was! It all began at the front desk, the two attractive young ladies were extremely helpful and very nice. One helped me while the other helped another gentleman who had stopped for his share of "niceness". The room that we got was SPOTLESS! Very well maintained and clean. White glove test? hah, no need at this place.
Then it was time for breakfast. Oh, I couldn't wait for this. I was famished. An absolutely great breakfast was waiting for me near the front desk. When I got done with my share of that wonderful buffet, I walked back to my room to find the check-out papers had been completed and I happily read how much it cost. To my surprise it was VERY affordable. I'm coming back there again, I assure you that!
What? No I don't write reviews for a living, I just stayed at a Holiday Inn Express!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

Dear fyreteach1,

Reviewed 12 March 2018

We have stayed in Holiday Inns all over the world and this one we would put in our top 10 for service and cleanliness. The breakfast was also very good. The front desk staff was very helpful and thanked me for being a long time priority club member. Gave us a real nice room upgrade.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Dear shark769,

Reviewed 6 March 2018

This is our third stay at this hotel. Once in a Suite and the other two times in a standard accessible room. This room was large enough for everything we needed to bring in for a night and we still were able to move both a wheelchair and myself around without running into each other, The hotel is close to several restaurants and a Walmart. If you have time Ruby Falls and Lookout Mountain are minutes away.

Room Tip: Our accessible room for the night was 422.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear MinnesotaPhotoguy,

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed here last minute after a long day of driving. The Front desk gentleman was very friendly & courteous. It was nice to be greeted by such a kind & friendly person . The room was good for a night, comfortable bed. The bathroom in our room wasn’t the cleanest, dirty floor. The breakfast offered a good variety. We did enjoy the Cracker Barrel for dinner which is right next door & a quick easy walk away. Convenient also to jump back on the road again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Alicia L, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Chattanooga-Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear king25,