1,487 results
All reviews indoor outdoor pool great location within walking distance children's museum corner suite fire pit creative discovery museum two blocks free breakfast parking garage tennessee aquarium waffles the breakfast area per day great place to stay staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again
Reviewed 12 April 2016

Just returned from a 3 night stay with our 2 grandchildren, ages 5 and 8. The corner balcony suite was fantastic! So roomy, and the kids loved the huge desk area where they could do their 'crafts.' Sitting and playing on the balcony overlooking the city was so much fun too. Each morning the kids would go out there and yell, "Good morning, Chattanooga?" Walking distance to everything we did - Children's Museum, Aquarium, electric bus to Coolidge Park, and Walnut Street Bridge. Lots of places to eat nearby. Hotel staff was very helpful and kind. Pool area with the fire pits is great! Breakfast was delicious with all the usual foods, but lots of extra toppings here, like pecans for the waffles. :) Loved our visit!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2016

Dear Sue B,

Thank you so much for your review! I must admit that you did such a great job of painting the picture of your visit. I am so happy that you and your family had such a great time. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 12 April 2016

Great room, great amenities, great location, great breakfast and fantastic customer service. It was an over all great place, felt comfortable and at home! Easy access to and from interstate!
Will definitely be staying there again!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Dear patcummins,

Thank you for the great review. I am happy that we provided excellent service. Please, come visit again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 11 April 2016

This hotel is in a great location. Just a short stroll to the aquarium and many restaurants and other activities such as a children's museum, baseball field and indoor climbing place. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely book again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

This was our first time visiting Chattanooga and we decided to use our points and stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites. The hotel is centrally located downtown and close to everything! Our kids loved the indoor/outdoor heated pool, which was pretty awesome! My wife and I loved the outdoor pool patio area with a fire pit and separate fireplace. The breakfast area was pretty standard as far as Hampton Inn's go. The Suite Shop looked like a grocery store just before a major winter storm, as in the shelves were bare... Not sure what was up with that but the second day we were there I saw an employee bring in some items to "stock" the shelves but they were still pretty bare. The only real complaint I have about this hotel is the water... It took a good 5 minutes of letting the water run before it started to feel warm. It didn't seem to mater what time of day it was so in guessing the water heater was a good distance from our room. Once the water did warm up, the water pressure was terrible! Overall we liked the hotel; however, due to the water pressure and it taking forever for the water to heat up, with so many other hotels to choose from we will try another hotel next time.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Jack C
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear Jack C,

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize that the water pressure caused you to rate your stay poorly. This could have been easily corrected with a phone call to the desk. I don't see any records of you contacting us about that. You should have received a welcome letter at check in that explains what to do if this situation arises. Did you receive this letter?
I apologize about the market. We are in the process of revamping it. In a busy hotel, there never seems to be a good time to do things like this.
I hope you find a hotel that better suits your needs. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

This place had a great pool and fire pot area. Coffee and hot chocolate all day. Lots of towels for the pool. And breakfast had lots of choices but I did not care for the eggs. Right across tge street from the kids creative museum which waa great, and just down the street from the aquarium. Also close to many nice places ro eat.

Dear mlbbut,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay. I apologize that you didn't like the eggs. Hot items are rotated daily in an effort to please a wide range of tastes. We look forward to earning that 5th star from you on a future visit. Thank you for your business!