1,496 results
All reviews indoor outdoor pool great location within walking distance children's museum corner suite fire pit great place to stay creative discovery museum two blocks free breakfast tennessee aquarium parking garage waffles the breakfast area per day staff was very friendly and helpful definitely stay here again
Reviewed 25 March 2016

We took our grandson from Memphis TN to Chattanooga. We were Walking Distance from the Aquarium and less than 10 minutes drive to Ruby Falls. We ate out at restaurants in walking distance of the hotel. Fabulous time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2016

Dear Sally F,

Thank you for the great review! I am happy that we were your choice for spring break. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for a long weekend. The room was lovely with ample space for our 4 year old's rollaway bed. The breakfast each morning was a huge plus and differed slightly each day. The location is superb! The Children's Museum is right across the street and the Aquarium is a few blocks away. We parked our car at check-in and didn't get back in it until check-out. You can walk to countless restaurants for meals and the cupcake place is a block away...and a MUST! Staff was very accommodating and extremely friendly. We will stay here from now on!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2016

My daughters and I travelled alone for a short Spring Break get-a-way. The hotel staff was exceptionally helpful, the hotel was spotless, the beds were divine!! The breakfast had a great selection, very fresh and well-stocked. The location is very convenient to all the downtown attractions, and it was so nice to park our car and not get in it again until we were leaving town I honestly have not 1 negative thing I could possibly say about this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Scott S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Chattanooga / Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2016

Dear Peggy S,

Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate all the nice comments about the hotel. I am happy that we could be your base of operations. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

Great location downtown. They have their own parking garage, $8 per day.

Staff is very friendly and helpful.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. Bathrooms had all the extras and lots of hooks for towels and swimsuits.

My kids loved the big indoor/outdoor pool. The outside pool has fountains and is in a courtyard with two fireplaces and lots of chairs.

The west side overlooks Chesnut St, east side overlooks pool courtyard and parking lot, north side rooms have balconies and look towards the river, but I don't know if the view is unobstructed.

Breakfast was a step above the normal Hampton Inn offerings.

Will definitely stay here again the next time we're in Chattanooga.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear PalmettoGirl68,

Thank you so much for the great review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to meet you on a future visit. I am usually visible in the breakfast area throughout the morning, so please introduce yourself. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Everything super clean and staff very accommodating. They book up quickly so get your reservation in. I had a snag needing to stay an extra night & they worked with me to make it happen seamlessly. Be prepared for stairs when parking--only drawback. Breakfast was very nice & served until 10am/nice to get a little sleeping in time. Easy walk--few blocks-- to river/restaurants/downtown attractions.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sidney B

Dear Sidney B,

Thank you for the great review and the nice comments about the staff and cleanliness. I am fortunate to work with such a great Team. I hope you choose to stay with us again. Thank you for your business!