“Homemade corned beef hash! 👍”
Review of Bluegrass Grill

Bluegrass Grill
Ranked #4 of 938 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 December 2016 via mobile

Great place for breakfast/brunch! Breakfast was served quickly and the service was personable.. home made corned beef hash with two eggs sunny side up... delicious. My husband ordered the scrambled eggs and bacon/fruit with a flakey biscuit.. delicious! Definitely would go back for lunch..

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank Sunny32095

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Whenever we have guests in town we take them to Bluegrass who serves breakfast during all restaurant hours...really good & creative choices...great biscuits..other sides available

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank hcohn31
Reviewed 4 December 2016

GREAT FOOD AND GREAT PRICES! I wish we would have had breakfast here the whole stay :) It was a reat last meal in the charming city. :) The service, even though busy , busy was jsut as great as the food. I MUST stop for good eats :)

Date of visit: October 2016
1  Thank JeanieASVP
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

You guys. If you are in Chattanooga, rain or shine, cold or warm, go wait in this line for 30 minutes to eat this amazing food. It is number one for a reason. I came here on my bachelorette trip with a group of 7 girls and we waited for about 30 minutes (the inside is pretty small). Once seated we all ordered coffee, each in unique mugs. I ordered the honey wheat pancakes with fruit and syrup. They are literally the best pancakes I have ever eaten. The fruit was so fresh and the pancakes were so light and sweet. I got an egg and turkey sausage with my pancakes and they were amazing as well. Also the prices are so great! The next morning, we all agreed that if it were open (not open on Sunday's so we couldn't go) that we would all go wait in that line again. Seriously, people - go eat this food!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank Taylor W
Joan Marie W, Owner at Bluegrass Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2016

Thank you for this review. We make our honey wheat pancakes from scratch and we put good stuff in them. Butter, buttermilk, cinnamon. Apples, what germ. We are experimenting with a gluten free variety using teff, almond and rice flour, but just can't get it right yet. Thank you for your warm support

Reviewed 18 November 2016

We've eaten at this establishment more times that I can count and have never had a disappointing meal there! It's our "go to" place for breakfast without a doubt, but don't show up during prime meal times and definitely be ready to stand in line and wait for a table. They turn the tables pretty quickly, but there's a reason that there's usually a line out the door. Lunch is also great here too! The specials are fantastic and the staff is absolutely wonderful!

Date of visit: November 2016
Joan Marie W, Owner at Bluegrass Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2016