“Anniversary dinner ”

The Terminal Brewhouse
Ranked #45 of 896 Restaurants in Chattanooga
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: The Terminal BrewHouse is a locally owned and operated business; as such we go to great lengths and expense to utilize local products and services whenever available. It is our goal to be a contributing member of our neighborhood and city for years to come. In order to achieve this goal we have instituted many green practices and initiatives. That being said, the Kitchen and BrewHouse are the heart and soul of what we do and why we are here. Only the freshest foods and finest hops make it into The Terminal and our passion is that only world-class beer and exceptional food make it to your table. We sincerely thank you for coming and promise this is as serious as we will ever get. Cheers, The Terminal BrewHouse Gang
Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

Not the place you think to spend your anniversary dinner but we love it there. You can usually get a table pretty fast the servers are wonderful food is spectacular prices are fine and it's a great location. The menu has a lot of yummy choices and I highly recommend this cool, historical restaurant.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,765)

Reviewed 24 August 2016 via mobile

I had some good food here. The Buffaloaf was savory, and the veggies lasagna tasted like a pizza. The 2 beers I had were average. I had their ale and a red ale they had at the time.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

What a cool place to dine and the menu has something for everyone. I go to this place just for the pot roast nachos even though the burgers and chicken salad sandwich are my favorite as well. Cool atmosphere.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

I have eaten here a lot and honestly, sometimes the food is fantastic and sometimes I wonder what they did to make it so different. I like the pizza and stuffed sandwiches. They are good more than okay. The parking is a little crazy and sometimes the wait can be long because of the size of the restaurant.

1  Thank tidechaser
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Good food! Love the beer sampler and the way it was presented, a must try! It has at least 6 kinds of beer served in 5oz glasses. Service is excellent as well as the ambience of the place. Would love to come back and hang out with friends!