USD 159
  • Breakfast included
USD 157
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 157
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 179/night.

The Dwell Hotel(Chattanooga)
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 264
USD 75
USD 64
Priceline
All reviewslookout mountainfront deskruby fallsroom was cleanwould stay here againwafflesfree breakfastnice breakfastbreakfast staffthe breakfast areagreat place to stayroad noisethe general managerstayed two nightsvery nice staywaffle houseshower curtain
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We spent the night traveling home from Florida. Excellent facility with quick check in. It had been renovated since our visit last year. Room was clean and ample staff available. The hot breakfast was very good. Highly recommended!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and thank you for being a repeat guest! I am so glad you like out renovation! We are so glad to be finishing up this project. We hope to see you again real soon! Safe travels.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Our room was nice and clean, we had a king suite. No problems! Friendly staff, Matt checked us in, very nice and polite. They are doing some construction in the lobby area but we knew that going in. Breakfast was fine and I would recommend this hotel when in the Chattanooga area. Real close to Ruby Fall & Lookout Mountain. Downtown is close, too!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of Lookout Mountain, not room 216, you would see only a brick wall!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again real soon. Safe travels!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located close to many attractions like Ruby falls and the lookout mountain.
Recently refurbished, everything looks very clean.
Refurbishment was ongoing when we checked in, but we were not inconvenienced at all well.
Good breakfast buffet.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and for the kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Smelled like weed and front staff said nothing it was down hall and coming in our room. Very unprofessional!! Would not stay again. Ripped furniture and very outdated. Not close to city. Thought that for family this room would be great. Broken down furniture that was ripped and dusty.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2018

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I would like to speak with you further about this matter. We take matters like this very seriously and I wanted to find out if this was reported. Please feel free to contact me at 423-664-4222 or by email at jhollis@vhghotels.com. We would like the opportunity to make this right. Thanks for your business.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

The room seemed clean, nice pool, the staff at the desk was friendly and helpful, but black mold in the bathroom. It's inthe grout of the tub and up on the walls too. Yuck.

I will not stay here again.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thanks also for bringing this to my attention. I have brought this matter to my Housekeeping team and we are getting this issue resolved immediately. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we would appreciate the opportunity to better serve you in the future. Thank you for your business.