All reviews lookout mountain front desk ruby falls room was clean would stay here again waffles free breakfast nice breakfast cracker barrel the breakfast area great place to stay road noise very nice stay the general manager stayed two nights waffle house shower curtain
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Overall good experience. Nice views. Nice heated pool. Descent breakfast. A couple of issues that could be addressed. I noticed some mold in spots in the bathroom on the walls and the shower curtain. My rate was also off a few dollars when I checked out.

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate you bringing these issues to my attention. I will get them addressed right away. We hope that you can visit again. Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I gave this facility a three star because the rooms air conditioning system was a bit noisy- we stayed in Room 227. The breakfast so-so: the sausages were sub-par and their eggs were not to my liking. I prefer plain scrambled eggs or boiled eggs. Here they added chopped ham and cheddar cheese to their scrambled eggs. Coffee was also below par.

Date of stay: October 2016
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2016

I was a little concerned to read this review. I wanted to make sure you are reviewing the right hotel. Our location is in Lookout Valley off of I-24 West Exit 174. I am asking this because we have never put ham and cheese in our eggs as this is not brand standard. We do offer cheese as an optional topping but we serve plain eggs to our guests. Could you please email me at jhollis@vhghotels.com to clarify this for me or you can reach me at 423-664-4222. We would love for you to stay at our hotel soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Very close to Lookout Mountain and a short Uber ride to downtown. Employees were welcoming and even upgraded our room to a studio upon arrival. Very bright, Suessical the Musical decor and furnishings with all the usual amenities. Two pet peeves were apparent here though. 1. Slow draining shower and 2. Saturday morning breakfast didn't start early enough for us as we had to skeedattle before 7 am. (Bummer)
Extra pillows were brought to our room shortly after our request and our room on the top floor was both quiet and pleasantly climate comtrolled. Not a bad stop for us on our way south.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. I do apologize for the inconvenience that our breakfast hours may have caused. Our hours on Saturdays and Sundays are 7 am - 10 am. A little later for closing than our normal 9:30 am during the weekdays. We do hope that you come back to visit. We appreciate your business!

Reviewed 11 October 2016 via mobile

Clean quiet great value. Pleasant staff and a great location. Beds were comfortable. This was my 2nd stay there and both times were great. Prices were reasonable and we were able to get into our room at noon which gave us extra time to sight see.

Trip type: Travelled with family
GMFairfieldCHATF, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Chattanooga I-24/Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for the repeat visit! Our goal is to make sure that our guests always want to return. We hope to see you again real soon!

Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

The hotel was in a quiet location and the beds were comfortable. We were not aware that all the queen suites faced the Hampton or else would have booked a King and had my son stay on sleeper just to get a view of the mountain. The staff were very friendly and were very accommodating.
When searching for this hotel it can up as having a hot tub. There is not a hot tub but our son enjoyed the indoor pool.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I will have to check our website about the hot tub. You are right we do not have them in our hotel. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I am happy to see that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again real soon!