USD 159
Hampton.com
Free cancellation until 28/07
USD 128
USD 122
Holiday Inn - Hamilton Place(Chattanooga)(Great Value!)
USD 135
USD 157
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 175/night.

The Dwell Hotel(Chattanooga)
USD 264
USD 75
USD 64
Priceline
All reviewscracker barreltaco bellwafflesfresh baked cookieslookout mountainindoor poolliving areapull out couchruby fallshot breakfastwaffle houseking suitegreat place to staynon smokingfront desk clerkroom was spaciouswould stay here again
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We like this chain and this spot did not disappoint us. Room quiet, spaciest suit and well equipped. Very conveniently located right of the interstate. Will most certainly stay here again. .Highly Recommend this spot..

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Pratik P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga I-24 West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Dear Garry M,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed our place. We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Floor was filthy. Beds were barely made each day. Had to go to the desk to get clean towels each day. The pool chemicals were so strong that we only lasted about 15 minutes. The room was spacious and the beds comfortable but I wouldn't stay here again based solely on the lack of housekeeping. Guy at desk was friendly and breakfast was average.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Pratik P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga I-24 West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Hurricanesclan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the dissatisfaction of your stay. We take the time to listen to your constructive comments so we can continually improve our services. I have addressed all your problems with our staff and we hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Should you have any concerns during or after your stay, please reach out to any of our employees directly.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The rooms are amazingly roomy. The hotel is exceptionally nice. Breakfast was amazing. Ms. Doris takes very good care to make sure the breakfast is fresh and delicious as well as every area in the dining room stays clean. Lisa and David at the front desk were absolutely sweet and made sure every thing I needed was taken care of. The manager Pete also made sure all was well also. I got into my room and realized right away it was not cleaned properly. The floor in the sitting area was sticky. I could hear my shoes pulling up from the floor with every step I took. I pulled my curtains back in the bedroom and found a half full water bottle from who knows when or who. When I went to the front desk everyone apologized and David came up and mopped the entire floor himself to make sure it was clean for us. We had a quarter roll of toilet paper in the bathroom and no back up to change it. Housekeeping did not even stop by our room to see if we needed anything the next morning. We had to ask for another roll of toilet paper at the front desk. There were 3 housekeepers on our floor. The girl working the opposite end of the hall looked to be busting her butt cleaning down there. The two on our end however were hard to find. The one time we saw them, they were in a room sitting down talking. Not cleaning. Which probably explains why our room looked the way it did when we checked in. I also know it’s the head housekeepers responsibility to double check all rooms also to make sure they were cleaned properly. My mother was a housekeeping manager at a hotel for years until the physical demands of the job were too much for her. If she had a room look like ours, you can bet that housekeeper would be back in there cleaning until it was cleaned properly. This hotel would have received a 5 from me had our room been clean. Other than housekeeping, our stay was wonderful. I’m not sure I’d be back though if I can’t be guaranteed my room would actually be cleaned properly.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Pratik P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga I-24 West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Gau84,

On behalf of our entire staff here at Country Inn & Suites, we apologize for the concerns you had during your stay. I have addressed all your concerns with our staff and I assure you we are working diligently to ensure this doesn't occur again. We are thrilled to see that you did enjoy our staff & breakfast.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

We frequently stay here because the rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff are friendly and accommodating, and it is a pet friendly hotel. The location is great; right near the Nature Center that we enjoy so much and close to Lookout Mountain.

Room Tip: This hotel recently took out all carpeting and has laminate flooring so make sure you have grippy socks. It's the only drawback - I miss the carpeting but understand the change and it is cleaner.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Pratik P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga I-24 West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Meredithw676,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoy staying here with us and glad we can accommodate you. We look forward to your next stay.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This was my second stay here in the last 60 days. The first visit , the pool was out of order all weekend so grandkids couldn’t swim. Just today I walked into the dining room at 9:38 where all the staff were eating & was told breakfast ended at 9:30. I asked the desk clerk that was enjoying her breakfast what “BK 7-10:30” meant on my key card holder. She said “is it 10:3? I’m sorry” ummm... no it’s just past 9:30. We went down the day before at 10:15 and had breakfast!! I think they were just all hungry & wanted the guests out. Toilet in room wouldn’t flush this am either. This was my last stay here!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Pratik P, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Chattanooga I-24 West, TN, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

We apologize for the disappointing service you received from our staff. Our team works hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and receiving our best service. I think there is miscommunication with breakfast hours and I am really sorry for that. Our breakfast hours are Monday to Friday 6:00 am to 9:30 am and Saturday and Sunday 7:00 am to 10:30 am. We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention, and hope for another opportunity to exceed your expectations in the future.