The hotel is a refurbished older hotel. Rooms are clean but not super clean. Bathrooms are new with the standard granite countertops. Big negative was the awful selection of TV channels, basically none. Also there was no in-room, which is a drawback to us. Hotel is on the very edge of downtown Chattanooga, not really within walking distance of anything. But that wasn't a bad thing. It's a quick drive to wherever you want to go downtown and we didn't find downtown parking to be a problem. Hotel is quiet. Breakfast is standard fare. There is a parking lot behind the hotel. We were not charged because we had a preferred HIE card. We liked the opportunity to stay near downtown at a reasonable rate and then explore the area. For that, this hotel more than met our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites in Chattanooga, Tennessee. Business and leisure travelers will appreciate Chattanooga, Tennessee hotel's newest downtown location with easy access to I-75, I-24 and US-27. We are within walking distance of the city center, and our Chattanooga hotel is near the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express And Suites Chattanooga Downtown
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chattanooga Downtown Hotel Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Express Chattanooga
- Holiday Inn Chattanooga