“sweet crepes that was good!”

Adelle's Ice Cream Creperie
Ranked #15 of 34 Dessert in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 0 - USD 8
Description: European flare and style, Adelle's will become your favorite stop for breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Adelle's Ice Cream Creperie is worth the search! We made several passes up and down Main street (forgot that it was on East Main) before we found it nestled in the back corner of the parking lot by the "Silver Jalapeno" airstream trailer. It is a neat open warehouse / event space with the crepe making chefs toward the left back of the space. We had the "Miss American Pie" (house apple pie filling drizzled with caramel) topped with a scoop of Hand-dipped all-natural vanilla ice cream. Not that we're crepe experts, but that was the best dessert plate we've had ...well almost ever! We were glad that we had decided to split the one order (it was huge) but both agreed to order a second scoop of ice cream next time (not that it wasn't a generous scoop, but because it was that tasty). Adelle should be proud of her shop. By the time she is old enough to drive, there will probably be many more projects that have had her hand in them.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

This is still a fairly new restaurant in town, with their grand opening just on July 9th. I went with a group of 6 co-workers today and it was moderately busy during the lunch hour. A worker, whom I assume to be the manager, was "helping" the cashier when he was doing something "wrong". It was uncomfortable and awkward (for him and those who could hear). He was frustrated by all his "mistakes" the manager kept pointing out - while we were in line and could hear everything. I think she could have talked to him in private instead of embarrassing him in front of a large line of customers. This is one of the kinks that needs to be worked out.

The food was delicious and affordable (around $8.50 for lunch with a drink). It was filling and there were several crepes to choose from, as well as, ingredients for you to create your own crepe. One thing I disliked was when I ordered a water, they charged me and gave me a bottled water ($2.25). I just wanted tap water - for free (another kink). I got a savory crepe, but would love to try one of their sweet ones for breakfast.

The space is really neat. Adelle's is located inside The Granfalloon event space. There is plenty of seating and they have a parking lot, which is nice on the Southside where it's mostly street parking.

I will definitely go back.