“worth the drive”
Review of Bread and Butter

Bread and Butter
Ranked #8 of 10 Bakeries in Chattanooga
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: We are Bread & Butter an artisan bakery and local market located in Red Bank, just 10 minutes north of Downtown Chattanooga. A good way to describe us is as a micro batch artisan bakery specializing in European and West Coast style breads. While bread may be at our core, we also offer a variety of irresistible baked treats. Try our fresh pizza, pasta, tarts, pies, sticky buns, cakes & more.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I visited Chattanooga last weekend (actually, the Chanticleer Inn) and did some research on eating establishments before my trip. B&B caught my eye on Trip Advisor so I thought I'd check it out. It was about a ten minute drive outside of downtown Chattanooga, but the reviews looked good so I figured I would go. I am glad I did. My husband and I both picked the cinnamon rolls because they looked amazing. Indeed, they were a delight. The icing was not too sweet, and the roll was a very nice texture. We ended up going back the next morning for more rolls - and we picked up a loaf of fresh bleu cheese/walnut bread to take back to Atlanta (which we had with dinner and it was fantastic). When in Chattanooga, I would definitely return to B&B.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

We found these guys at the Wednesday afternoon Main Street Farmer's Market in Chattanooga and were impressed by the breads, their crispy texture and gorgeous smells. The Roasted Garlic smell was almost too much and the bread tasted great. Deb and I bought 2 loaves and then found out he had soup! Deb loves soup and the soup price seemed too good, so we brought 2 soups home too. On Friday we plan to stop by his shop and see what else is hiding out there at 3955 Dayton Boulevard.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Bread and Butter is delicious! Once I walked in I was greeted with a smile and the lady behind the counter even took time to tell me about their daily specials. I ended up getting a baguette and the Cranberry Pecan loaf (that they can slice in store!). DELICIOUS!

Also, the cinnamon rolls are delicious! They are soft and the topping is a great add on.

Overall this place is amazing! Take your kids for yummy treats, go for your bread supply, pick up a doggy treat, whatever it may be it will be worth it!

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the best bakery. Farm to table ingredients and local products. I had fresh foccacia and it was the best I have ever had. Thank you for making Chattanooga delicious!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Just wanted to say this bakery is great. Everything I've had has been delicious. The cinnamon rolls are great. They are not too sweet or rich. I'd say best I've had in Chattanooga, if not the best ever. I'm glad we have a good bakery in Chattanooga.