All reviews full kitchen pocket door texas roadhouse waffles continental breakfast home away from home queen bed would stay again great place to stay the ac unit the wi fi checking in chattanooga area sitting area comfortable beds hamilton place visiting chattanooga
Reviewed 10 September 2018

I can't say enough about this place. Very comfortable place to sleep and it is super convenient to everything. There's even a functioning mall right down the street. A mall!!! The beds were comfortable and the room was very clean. The shower had great pressure and the bathroom was big enough and very clean. The staff was super friendly. Any type of shopping or food you need is within walking distance to the hotel. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a place to stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

It was a pleasure to have you as one of our guests and hope to have the same opportunity often in the future. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and how you enjoyed your visit.

Reviewed 9 August 2018

The staff are so sweet. They greeted our family at the door and continued to check with us during our stay to ensure that everything was ok. Our room was great. We didn’t use the kitchen area, but it was fully stocked. We will stay here again and again. It is a value for the price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Karen G
Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Karen G,

Your thoughtful review is a pleasure to read. We’re pleased to learn that our team could go above and beyond your expectations and that you enjoyed a peaceful getaway here with us. Our team is also happy to know that you enjoyed our accommodations and amenities. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again and again in the near future; and we thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I gave this place 2 stars because the staff is nice and the reception/breakfast area is clean. Otherwise, this place is gross. It smells like cigarettes in the halls, the rooms are small and it is under construction. We have two windows to the room and they both are facing scaffolding with people actively working on them. The door does not close to the bathroom completely ( it is a sliding door) and the bathroom is dingy and smells like old urine. I also found a small roach in the bathroom sink. There are no dressers to put your clothing, just one bedside table with a drawer. There isn’t even a stand to lay your suitcase on. There are plenty of other places in the immediate vicinity and I suggest staying at one of those.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear NurseJackieDee,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry to hear that your stay wasn't all that you had hoped; and extremely disappointed to hear that we didn't make you feel valued. For that and all of our shortcomings please let me apologize. I hope you won't let this stop you from thinking of us again. Please contact me directly so I can work to make your next visit all it should be.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

I recently stay at the Mainstay suites and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. The woman at the front desk was very nice and helpful. My room was a kitchenette and it very clean and comfortable...I had to grab a glass from the cabinet and the glass was spotlessly clean. I did appreciate the little mini Mart the had on the ground floor. After a great night of sleep, I got up early to enjoy the free buffet (omlette,bagels,cereals and juices). If you're looking for a nice quiet place to spend a day or two...i recommend the Mainstay suites.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 15 July 2018

I love when hotel owners and staff care about the people that are staying at their hotel. The staff here at the MainStay Suites made sure my stay was great. They were funny, polite and helpful of the surrounding areas. They helped directed me to great restaurants and some good night life spots downtown. The hotel was located in a quiet part of town, and was very easy to find!
The room itself was great- very quick internet, clean and spacious. I loved the kitchenette in the room- as well as the fridge and microwave. The bed was one of the most comfortable ones I've ever stayed on, and appreciate all the pillows!

Date of stay: July 2018