All reviews full kitchen pocket door texas roadhouse waffles continental breakfast home away from home queen bed would stay again great place to stay the ac unit the wi fi checking in chattanooga area sitting area comfortable beds hamilton place visiting chattanooga
Reviewed 18 April 2017

Great location for quick over night stay. Lots of room in the suite for toddler to stretch legs. Was nice to have the kitchen, even though it wasn't required. Staff were very friendly at check in and check out.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2017

Dear Krista969,
Thank you for your recent visit and for your willingness to share your important feedback with the online review community. A specific thanks as well for your laudatory remarks concerning our spacious rooms. We hope to see you again soon.

At Your Service

Reviewed 15 April 2017

I was traveling through the area to get to my uncles funeral. Even with grieving family members you can still have a nice stay at a decent hotel. Unfortunately I did not receive that experience. I would highly suggest you find a different place to stay. Customer service was below par. I reserved a room using my credit card using choice motels mobile app like I always do and they did not have my room waiting for me when I arrived. Apparently they had given it to someone else. Very unsatisfied. Bad people to be around. If you have a choice go elsewhere. They do not take care of their customers here at this location.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2017

Dear Q7739LHjohnc,
I am very confused by your review. You say we didn't have your room for you? I see that you arrived and checked into my hotel at 11:58pm and then checked out at 6:41am the next morning, you were here less than 7 hours, but you state that "we" were bad people to be around? Did you not receive the room you had requested? Other than the gentlemen who checked you in and out who else were you interacting with. I would love to speak with you concerning your stay. Your experience at the MainStay Suites Chattanooga is not the normal and is not the way we do business, please contact me at the hotel.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Had an early flight departure, so opted to travel to Chattanooga the night before. The hotel was close to several restaurants and a quick trip to the airport. Staff was very helpful and knowledgeable.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Bob E.,

We appreciate your choosing us and letting others know that we served you well with your kind rating. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2017

The couch had a bad smell. Other than that it is an awesome place. Great location to restaurants, interstate, mall, and other places. I have had better hot breakfasts at other hotels, but it definitely was not the worst breakfast. Good place.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Emma H,

Thank you for your rating of our business! Our team works hard to deliver a superior experience in a friendly and courteous manner. Your rating validates our mission, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 9 February 2017 via mobile

So I confused the hotel names and thinking .this was close to work I booked it. Oh how I wish I hadn't the room was awful
Roaches, my lamp had no bulb, carpet needed cleaning..
When I asked the front desk girl she said "we are a minimum service hotel, we only clean rooms once a week

Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank QueenDuchessDi
Deanne D, Owner at MainStay Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2017

Dear QueenDuchessDi,
You're certainly right to be frustrated when our treatment left you feeling brushed off and not taken care of. The last thing we want for our guests is to fell like they aren't being well-accommodated or that their requests aren't being heard, so I sincerely apologize you felt treated that way. We will work together to make sure that this issue is resolved for the future. Please accept our sincere apology.