All reviews front desk full kitchen living room evening reception room was clean home away from home hamilton place business trip restaurants and shopping the entire staff would stay again complimentary breakfast great room staff was friendly yogurt ruby falls lookout mountain
Reviewed 19 December 2016

very clean and staff is very friendly. well maintained hotel great locataion. cory at the front desk was amazing. the night audit person was great and very friendly. the house keeper that I did run in to was very friendly.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Staff was friendly. Room could have been a little cleaner. After only an evening in white socks the bottom of my socks were black. There was a coffee stirrer on the floor when we arrived - indicating the room had not been cleaned properly.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

This hotel is clean and quiet. The staff is friendly and attentive. The complementary food is above average. If you are traveling without a GPS, the location can be a bit challenging to find. There are grocery stores and gas stations nearby.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

Upon arrival, I requested a room change to the opposite side of the hotel since the original side seem congested and heard dogs barking. I was accommodated to the other side of the hall but that's when the nightmare began.

CHECK IN:
1- Room was not thouroghly cleaned to rent out.
2- Spider webs hanging from ceiling.
3- No pillows in room.
4- No bathing towels in room.
5- No soaps, shampoo and conditioner.
6- Hairs on floor and tub.

DAY TWO:
1- Spoke to manager and they addressed most of the check in issues.
2- Walked into room later that evening and room was cleaned to standards.

DAY THREE:
1- left that morning on Thanksgiving day to family house and left "Do not disturb sign" behind door.
2- I walked into hotel later that night to find a note with the following statement" Sorry we missed you, unfortunately your room was not clean and we respected your privacy, please contact us if you should need any additional towels.
3- I spoke to the front desk and asked for bathing towels and mentioned to them about the note.
4- How in the world did they put the note on my door if when I arrived, my do not disturb sign was behind the door. If my DND sign was outside the door, that would mean they opened my door to place the DND sign inside the door which clearly they broke policy.
5- I also mentioned that to the front desk that night.

BREAKFAST:
1- Did not eat at the hotel, I rather eat at family's house since it was much better than the hotel.
2- I did ask for Orange Juice and was told they do not have OJ just Apple juice.
3- that alone was a sign for me going forward.
4- The rest of the trip we had breakfast outside of the hotel.

I'm a diamond member and travel quite a lot on business especially for Gov't business. I hate to say but this hotel doesn't deserve my stays. I was given points back for the unconvince but that still doesn't help that this hotel needs help. There are walking dogs around the hotel and quite frankly, my wife saw what appeared to be dog piss near the exit stairs and a ketchup stain near the exit door thru out the whole stay. My room wasn't swept or mopped after the first initial cleaning for 3 nights.

My mother is a pastor for a local church and when she asked about the hotel, I told her to use the Marriott instead when she has guest staying in town. I've used the RI by Marriott and it was a world of difference several months ago.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jfluis1972
Reviewed 30 November 2016

This is our 2nd stay at this location. Stayed here while visiting family for Thanksgiving 2016. Room is suite with separate area for sitting and kitchen with d/w, full refrig and 2-stove top flat burners - no oven. Plenty of cabinet space, however, pots/pans seem to be hit or miss in each room. Hotel had breakfast Thanksgiving Day (every day) and evening receptions. The breakfast is ok - I have had better quality at other Hiltons. The selections included different breads, muffins, bagels, assorted jams, butter, cereals, fruit, coffee, hot water for teas, not a lot of fruit drink selections. Hot meals include MTO waffles, different meats, potatoes and eggs each day. Location is ideal - on main road of Shallowford, right off of I-75 and next to LOTs of eateries, grocery store and huge mall, Hamilton Place.

Date of stay: November 2016