All reviewsindoor poolroom was cleancracker barrel and waffle houselookout mountainbagelsruby fallswould stay againhot breakfastparking lotstaff was very friendlymotelattractionsdowntowninterstatepetsfloridarates
Reviewed 26 October 2017

From the road the hotel doesn't look too bad, but our room was in what resembled a prison block round the back. On checking in the receptionist made a big point that we were checking in at 1.30 when checkin was 3.00, and then proceeded to answer a phone call for several minutes while I stood there waiting. The room was ok, somewhat dated. Breakfast was average. I would have liked to have used the pool before breakfast but you weren't allowed before 10am - just why is beyond my comprehension. Rather put me off using Red Roof chain again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mohagany C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Chattanooga - Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Guest
We apologize for the issues you experienced here at our property, We do have a check in policy of 3pm, so that all rooms can be cleaned and inspected daily. We have an early check in fee which was waved for you. The pool has to be maintained and cleaned daily, for our guest safety and health code regulations, We do hope that those issues do not keep you from choosing Red Roof for your future travel needs. At this property we strive for customer satisfaction and making them feel at home. if you have any questions or would like to discuss this any further please feel free to contact me at the property

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

We booked 3 rooms with family as we are driving from florida to Chicago.It is a good for overnight stay only.Cons:Sheets a bit old and uncomfortable and there is that smoke smell in all 3 rooms(we have kids).Pros: Its affordable and have a good breakfast

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your feedback, We are taking the proper precautions to eliminate the issues you have addressed, I do hope in the future you will still give Red Roof Lookout a chance when traveling in the area

Reviewed 9 October 2017

Red Roof is your typical motel, but the front desk service made it exceptional. We were due to check out at 11 a.m. and it being so close to the center of Chattanooga, rooms here and in all surroundings hotels were booked for the weekend. We'd had a bit of an evening the previous night and were not ready to get back on the road without a little more sleep.

I went to pay for another night only to find out that the place was booked for the evening! It was about 10 a.m. we would not have done well on the road. The front desk employee, Moe, was able to locate a cancellation and re-book my room for the night!

Not only was she pleasant, friendly, and professional, but she basically saved our lives by hooking us up with the extension, allowing us to sleep and safely get back on the road well-rested. She was honestly a joy to speak to and we would have probably literally died had she not accommodated us.

Thank you, Moe! You're an asset to this company. Definitely will be staying at Red Roof again in hopes that I receive the same level of consideration you showed us, no matter our location, in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

please come back to visit us soon, it was such a pleasure having you

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed for 2 nights to attend the Western Carolina/University of TN Chattanooga football game. The front desk and all employees we encountered were very nice, polite and helpful. We travel with a 20 lb. corgi mix and he was very happy with our room. Breakfast is standard continental, which is fine with us and we appreciate the coffee.
The pool is beautiful! This is the location to pick if you are staying in Chattanooga. Hwy 11 (runs in front of hotel) turns into Broad street downtown if you just stay on it. It is only a few minutes to the stadium or Walnut Bridge going that way and it is such a pretty drive vs. the interstate. We slept well, it was very quiet. The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is the carpet in our room seemed a little damp? soured? but to be fair, I did not mention it to the front desk so it wasn't that big of a deal since we were not in the room during the day. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mohagany C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Chattanooga - Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words, we do hope to see you again

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped at 2 Red roofs before finally stopping at the lookout location, same day by the way. One of them was poor guest service, so we left the other told me they had an indoor pool yesterday and come to find out, the indoor pool was closed without an explanation so I asked for my money back. Once we arrived at the lookout mt location I was almost in tears, the baby was crying the big boys needed to stretch it was awful. And then there was Moe, she was so helpful made us laugh it calmed my nerves so much. We only planned to stay one night but while swimming and seeing my kids have so much fun, we decided to stay one more night. Honestly its all because of the great guest service we recived from Moe.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family