All reviews indoor pool room was clean cracker barrel and waffle house lookout mountain bagels ruby falls would stay again hot breakfast parking lot staff was very friendly motel attractions downtown interstate pets florida rates
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Red Roof is your typical motel, but the front desk service made it exceptional. We were due to check out at 11 a.m. and it being so close to the center of Chattanooga, rooms here and in all surroundings hotels were booked for the weekend. We'd had a bit of an evening the previous night and were not ready to get back on the road without a little more sleep.

I went to pay for another night only to find out that the place was booked for the evening! It was about 10 a.m. we would not have done well on the road. The front desk employee, Moe, was able to locate a cancellation and re-book my room for the night!

Not only was she pleasant, friendly, and professional, but she basically saved our lives by hooking us up with the extension, allowing us to sleep and safely get back on the road well-rested. She was honestly a joy to speak to and we would have probably literally died had she not accommodated us.

Thank you, Moe! You're an asset to this company. Definitely will be staying at Red Roof again in hopes that I receive the same level of consideration you showed us, no matter our location, in the future.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mohagany C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Chattanooga - Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

please come back to visit us soon, it was such a pleasure having you

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Stayed for 2 nights to attend the Western Carolina/University of TN Chattanooga football game. The front desk and all employees we encountered were very nice, polite and helpful. We travel with a 20 lb. corgi mix and he was very happy with our room. Breakfast is standard continental, which is fine with us and we appreciate the coffee.
The pool is beautiful! This is the location to pick if you are staying in Chattanooga. Hwy 11 (runs in front of hotel) turns into Broad street downtown if you just stay on it. It is only a few minutes to the stadium or Walnut Bridge going that way and it is such a pretty drive vs. the interstate. We slept well, it was very quiet. The only reason I do not give it 5 stars is the carpet in our room seemed a little damp? soured? but to be fair, I did not mention it to the front desk so it wasn't that big of a deal since we were not in the room during the day. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Mohagany C, Guest Relations Manager at Red Roof Inn Chattanooga - Lookout Mountain, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words, we do hope to see you again

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

I stopped at 2 Red roofs before finally stopping at the lookout location, same day by the way. One of them was poor guest service, so we left the other told me they had an indoor pool yesterday and come to find out, the indoor pool was closed without an explanation so I asked for my money back. Once we arrived at the lookout mt location I was almost in tears, the baby was crying the big boys needed to stretch it was awful. And then there was Moe, she was so helpful made us laugh it calmed my nerves so much. We only planned to stay one night but while swimming and seeing my kids have so much fun, we decided to stay one more night. Honestly its all because of the great guest service we recived from Moe.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lacey M
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

On our way back from family vacation, we decided to take an extra day and experience a little bit of Chattanooga. Stopped in here for the night, and we could not have been happier with our choice!! The staff are some of the nicest we have met in our travels. The room was clean, and comfortable. Bathroom was pretty small, but then I am a large guy so it's all relative in the end. Water was hot and pressure was excellent! Within walking distance to Cracker Barrel and Waffle House. Another plus. Also there is a nice indoor pool. Definately would stay here again if I am in the area!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2017

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Good water pressure and hot water in the shower. We had our 2 year old Lab with us and it was no problem. Easy access on and off the freeway. Well lit at night with security cameras so we felt safe. Beautiful surrounding views. Lots of parking with room for our truck pulling a small trailer. Good dining close by. Mohagany at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. My grand daughter left her favorite bear in the room and Mohagany sent it to us.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family