1,198 results
All reviews front desk room was clean hot tub waffles enjoyed our stay restaurants and shopping would stay here again the breakfast area hamilton place great room very nice hotel waffle maker business center a great stay free breakfast king bed staff was very friendly
Reviewed 14 September 2016

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Hoyle P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Usually spoiled in a condo timeshare, this Wyndham Wingate was above any expectation I had. Chattanooga Wyndham Wingate--You Rock.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank kmw000

Dear kmw000,

I am thrilled that we were able to far surpass your expectations, and thank you for such a great review. I will definitely be sharing this with my team. We strive to provide all of our guests with a wonderful stay and I will certainly let my team know they rocked it. I appreciate you choosing our property for your visit to Chattanooga. Thank you for being our guest - You Rock! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Hoyle P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2016

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This was an okay facility. The room was certainly larger than standard fare. It was extremely clean and the staff was cordial. The complimentary breakfast, we got what we paid for. Pretty blah. Yeah, we would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hoyle P, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Chattanooga, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2016

Dear Karen B,

Thank you for sharing your review. We want all of our guests to have a wonderful stay with us. I'm sorry you felt that your stay was just okay. I am glad to hear that your room was extremely clean and our staff was cordial during your visit. We normally get great reviews regarding our complimentary hot breakfast and I apologize for falling short of your expectations. We hope to see you on a return trip to Chattanooga. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 12 September 2016