“620 State Restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 March 2018

Menu is a wide variety from starters to Thai dishes, steaks, pasta, and salads. Lost of craft beers on draft.

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stopped here for a date night. We had sushi and lamb lollipops. Everything was wonderful and our drinks didn't go dry. We would go back.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband went to 620 state for a valentines lunch. It was great he got a burger and I got sushi. The atmosphere was very nice. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

This place is right in the middle of downtown Bristol and had a very nice environment! There is seating inside or outside right along State Street. The food is great but my only issue is how long it takes to get your food. Don’t be in a hurry and you will love it!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The facilities here are great and the service couldn’t be beat. Food was awesome. We were very pleased with our meeting space and would come here again in the future.