“Love the bagels”
Review of Manna Bagel Co

Manna Bagel Co
Ranked #6 of 116 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I absolutely love the asiago cheese bagels from here. They are so moist and fresh tasting. My next favorite is the sesame seed bagel. The cashier that helped me was very welcoming and friendly. Great eating establishment in Downtown Bristol.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We visited here for breakfast while in Bristol. My daughter does not like biscuits (as a born southerner this is very hard to take). So we have to seek out places in the south that serve bagels for breakfast. The bagels were not the typical "New York" bagel but they were very good, just different. Friendly, quick service. If you are looking for a quick breakfast in Bristol, I would recommend Manna.t

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

A cute little spot with an amazingly wide variety of fresh bagels,sandwiches, salads, and soup. I had the smoked salmon sandwich which was amazing!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

A great bagel shop--yummy choices and a comfortable atmosphere. We went during the Bristol Rhythm & Roots festival, so seating was at a premium, but we weren't deterred! We got our food in a very reasonable amount of time, given the number of customers.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Manna Bagel has a great selection of bagels, sandwiches and soups. There's lots of seating, and food is tasty and a great value. It's the perfect spot to grab a quick bite for breakfast or lunch, and catch up over a cup of coffee.