“Nice, Clean, Quiet, Out of the Way”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Reviewed 2 May 2012

This was so nice for an independently owned hotel! We enjoyed our stay and the rooms were super clean!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank GourmetGroupie

Reviewed 1 May 2012

Coming from the UK I researched the internet for a place to stay in Brentwood and what a gem in finding this place. I knew the area well, having visited many times before so if you're looking for a CONVENIENT LOCATION for Nashville, Cool Springs (Galleria Mall) or Opryland - this is great.

I can't PRAISE THE STAFF HIGHLY enough - so polite, friendly and go out of their way to do anything to help. Reception staff are fantastic. Like the time I locked my suitcase key in my suitcase - at 11.30pm a wonderful member of staff arrived at my door with bolt-cutters in hand. Good job that he was strong as the bolt was a nightmare to cut through! THE BREAKFASTS are very good and such a lovely choice - I just love your bacon, different to that in the UK. And your warm cinnamon buns - Mmmm! Staff looking after the breakfast area were always on hand to help and always had a smile on their face.

I had a king suite BEDROOM and it was very spacious with fridge & microwave. I changed rooms (after 3 days) to request a clear view window. My view in the first room was blocked by a high wall of the building. Also, the bathroom (bath with shower over) in the first bedroom was tiny but the bathroom (just shower) in the second bedroom was very large and much better. Very comfortable bed and I always sleep with earplugs so can't comment on noise levels.

Thank you to all the staff from management to cleaning and I'll definately be back to stay on my next visit to the area.

Gill Reason

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view (so as not to see a high brick wall out of the window) Ask for a shower...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I am a Gold Priority Club member and stayed at this particular Holiday Inn on April 6th - April 8th. This hotel really shocked me. It was by far the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at, at one point I passed a house keeper on his hands and knees actually spot cleaning the floor, making sure it was spotless. The staff really goes over and beyond to make sure everything is just right for you, they made me feel like I was the only guest in the hotel even though the parking lot was full. For example, I lost my car keys and had a meeting to attend promptly at 9:00am about ten minutes from the hotel, when I informed the front desk of my situation they quickly set up a driver to take me to my meeting ON TIME and arranged a driver to come pick me up when it was over. I really enjoyed this hotel! I WILL be back!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We found this hotel advertised in a local book. They gave us a great rate. The beds were very comfortable along with a great bed for a good night's sleep. Great breakfast every morning with great staff. We were in Nashville house shopping that week. We needed a comfortable place to stay. I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the Nashville. It is convientently located off the interstate and walking distance to shopping and dining.

Annelissa Hart and Family

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Stayed here on a crowded weekend. The staff were very nice, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

The wi-fi was excellent, even thought the hotel was packed.

Two minor issues to be aware of when staying here. The bathrooms are TINY, there is not much room at all. And the breakfast....considering that it was free not a bad deal, but don't expect much.

In spite of the minor issues, the hotel is a good value and a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Brentwood hotels
0.4 km away
Best Western Brentwood
#10 of 20 in Brentwood
1.6 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Brentwood

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

Address: 5566 Franklin Pike Cir, Brentwood, TN 37027-4321
Region: United States > Tennessee > Brentwood
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Price Range: $164 - $279 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area 2.5*
The newest addition to the Heart of Nashville/Brentwood, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville-Brentwood, Cool Springs area, Tennessee! We are conveniently Located to I-65 at Exit 74A, just a short drive to Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. With our World Class Service and many Brentwood Businesses, Restaurants and Attractions within walking distance or minutes from our front door, you’ll discover why our guests have selected us as their Preferred Hotel in Nashville! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.