Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Knoxville
“Spectacular!”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I am a Gold Priority Club member and stayed at this particular Holiday Inn on April 6th - April 8th. This hotel really shocked me. It was by far the cleanest hotel I have ever stayed at, at one point I passed a house keeper on his hands and knees actually spot cleaning the floor, making sure it was spotless. The staff really goes over and beyond to make sure everything is just right for you, they made me feel like I was the only guest in the hotel even though the parking lot was full. For example, I lost my car keys and had a meeting to attend promptly at 9:00am about ten minutes from the hotel, when I informed the front desk of my situation they quickly set up a driver to take me to my meeting ON TIME and arranged a driver to come pick me up when it was over. I really enjoyed this hotel! I WILL be back!!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Reviewed 9 April 2012

We found this hotel advertised in a local book. They gave us a great rate. The beds were very comfortable along with a great bed for a good night's sleep. Great breakfast every morning with great staff. We were in Nashville house shopping that week. We needed a comfortable place to stay. I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the Nashville. It is convientently located off the interstate and walking distance to shopping and dining.

Annelissa Hart and Family

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed 6 April 2012

Stayed here on a crowded weekend. The staff were very nice, the room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

The wi-fi was excellent, even thought the hotel was packed.

Two minor issues to be aware of when staying here. The bathrooms are TINY, there is not much room at all. And the breakfast....considering that it was free not a bad deal, but don't expect much.

In spite of the minor issues, the hotel is a good value and a nice place to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2012

The building is clean and inviting. The staff was professional, helpful, and friendly. The room was large, well furnished and immaculate. Breakfast was fresh and hot and the attendant worked constantly to keep all items filled and all tables cleaned with a smile on her face. While close to I-65, thus having easy access to Nashville, we heard no traffic noise in our room. A train was passing as we parked our car on arrival and visions of "My Cousin Vinny" flew through my head but we only heard the train when outside. All in all, a fabulous place where I'd love to stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Yazoo City, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This hotel was amazing! I have never wrote a review on a hotel but I felt like I could not walk away from this hotel without getting the word out about my wonderful stay. From the moment I stepped through the front doors I was greeted by a friendly receptionist that checked me in quickly. I have stayed at plenty of hotels over my traveling career but this hotel was by far the best in my opinion. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I think what I loved the most was the pillows in the room! They were sooooo comfortable. Also, the hotel was extremely clean and everything was set up perfectly in my room. The breakfast (which was included in my stay) had a little bit of everything and was very appetizing. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone traveling through the area. Also, I was expecting the whirlpool to be quite small but it was actually huge! Great hotel!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank Mandi R
Travellers also viewed these Brentwood hotels
0.3 km away
Best Western Brentwood
#7 of 20 in Brentwood
9.3 km away
Holiday Inn Express Brentwood South/Franklin

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area

Property: Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area
Address: 5566 Franklin Pike Cir, Brentwood, TN 37027-4321
Region: United States > Tennessee > Brentwood
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 20 Hotels in Brentwood
Price range (per night): $154 - $266
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area 2.5*
The newest addition to the Heart of Nashville/Brentwood, is the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Nashville-Brentwood, Cool Springs area, Tennessee! We are conveniently Located to I-65 at Exit 74A, just a short drive to Downtown Nashville, Tennessee. With our World Class Service and many Brentwood Businesses, Restaurants and Attractions within walking distance or minutes from our front door, you’ll discover why our guests have selected us as their Preferred Hotel in Nashville! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Brentwood North-Nashville Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.