“Amazing local restaurant”
Review of Ludlow & Prime

Ludlow & Prime
Reserve with OpenTable
Ludlow & Prime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 153 Restaurants in Brentwood
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I came here for dinner and had an amazing meal. I found this place on Open Table where I typically look for places that take reservations. It had excellent reviews.
I had the sea scallop meal which was delicious ! I took with me the cheese cake dripping with strawberries back to my hotel and chowed that later. Also Amazing !
Friendly, one owner place. Brentwood is an upscale area so this fit right in and didnt break the bank. Thanks for the great service !

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This restaurant was recommended to us by nearby hotel staff when we asked for a good seafood place on Good Friday evening. The greeting we received was typical of a first-class locally-owned restaurant, friendly and helpful. The menu is not overly long but there was plenty of variety in both offerings and prices. Our server was positive and upbeat and clearly was knowledgeable about both food and wine. Service was excellent until the entree course, when we waited a long time for our dinner and the server was less on top of the issue, an issue that continued through the dessert course. In general though, other tables seemed to pleased with their service, partially because their meals were delivered more promptly.
It appeared that our experience was an outlier however and as the title indicates we would visit again soon if we were able.

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

This place is simply great. We were told to come here by other colleagues in Maryland Farms. We were surprised what was hiding in a shopping center when we arrived.

First, the aroma walking in was fantastic! The attentive young hosts were great and professional. Our server was fantastic, we started with the featured foie gras, so tasty. We all had filet with the exception of one who had the featured fish- all were incredible. Flourless chocolate cake was mouth watering! We finished by moving to the bar for a glass of port. Great experience! Service was top notch! Definitely a hidden gem.

1  Thank Charlesweastlake
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

What a wonderful hidden gem in the heart of Brentwood. We had an extended lunch catching up with friends (nearly 3 hours) and never felt rushed. The martinis, beer and wine were perfect along with the Chicken BLT. We will certainly join you again!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

I first went for lunch with friends. I loved the tacos, but the service was quite slow. One person commented the soup was not hot enough. Another friends said the sandwich was dry. My husband and I went for dinner. We shared the wood grilled oysters, which were quite good. He had the tacos and really liked them. I had a special with ribeye and horseradish mashed potatoes, very yummy. The cole slaw was a bit bland.

My complaints are: the service was again slow; we were also seated next to a storage closet where employees were going in and out frequently. It was annoying and uncomfortable. There should not be a table next to it.

The service both times was friendly. I appreciate it's locally owned and not a big box restaurant. I also like that it strives for farm to table. I always keep in mind it takes a while for a new restaurant to work out all the kinks. I will go back and hope they keep improving.