“Lunch”

Las Palmitas
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Took family there for lunch. Came here about a year ago at least, enjoyed the food. Today also a great experience. Menu has been updated. Got the shrimp tacos and they were excellent with lightly bread medium sized shrimp topped with lettuce, Pico, and guacamole in corn tortilla coupled with their spicy sauce. Daughters got chicken dish on bed of rice and fish tacos. Son in law got the Torta Cubana and was impressed with size of it. Prices are very reasonable. Would highly recommend it if your are in the Bartlett, TN area.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

This place is always packed but the food is good and the service is fast. Try to avoid a Friday or Saturday night, and you're good to go.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

A coworker of my husband's recommended this place to us last week. WOW! We ate there two times in three days, if that tells you how much we enjoyed it. We had the same thing both times....queso, guacamole and one order of steak fajitas to share. Plenty of food AND it was delicious! Did I mention they make their own chips? Well, they do, which just makes everything that much better. The salsa is very good and I don't really even like salsa. The guacamole is the best that I've ever had. Very fresh food. Hard workers. Very nice servers and owner. You've got to check this place out. (We ONLY eat at two other Mexican restaurants in Memphis. This one just made it three.)

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Always fast and always a good meal for lunch. You get enough to fill you up and you don't break the bank at lunch!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

So I've been here a few times and always gotten a torta. Had both the Cubano and the chicken. Both are phenomenal. So, today I asked the waitress what to get and she immediately said shrimp tacos. Ok, I love shrimp tacos and these were amazing!!!!!!! Found my new fav Mexican place.