“A new favorite!”

Las Palmitas
Ranked #4 of 84 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 13 December 2016

A coworker of my husband's recommended this place to us last week. WOW! We ate there two times in three days, if that tells you how much we enjoyed it. We had the same thing both times....queso, guacamole and one order of steak fajitas to share. Plenty of food AND it was delicious! Did I mention they make their own chips? Well, they do, which just makes everything that much better. The salsa is very good and I don't really even like salsa. The guacamole is the best that I've ever had. Very fresh food. Hard workers. Very nice servers and owner. You've got to check this place out. (We ONLY eat at two other Mexican restaurants in Memphis. This one just made it three.)

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Always fast and always a good meal for lunch. You get enough to fill you up and you don't break the bank at lunch!

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

So I've been here a few times and always gotten a torta. Had both the Cubano and the chicken. Both are phenomenal. So, today I asked the waitress what to get and she immediately said shrimp tacos. Ok, I love shrimp tacos and these were amazing!!!!!!! Found my new fav Mexican place.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Great Mexican food. Las Palmitas is the place. Large portions with authentic taste. Friendly!!! ****

Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

First time at Las Palmitas...wish I'd been coming here since they opened! Shrimp tacos were really good and the beans were the best I've had at any Mexican restaurant. Fresh chips and salsa and excellent service as well.