“Great Lunch”

Las Palmitas
Ranked #4 of 96 Restaurants in Bartlett
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

First time at Las Palmitas...wish I'd been coming here since they opened! Shrimp tacos were really good and the beans were the best I've had at any Mexican restaurant. Fresh chips and salsa and excellent service as well.

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

All of their did is really good but the Torta Cubana is a favorite! Prices are very reasonable and the service is excellent. Also, very clean.

Reviewed 19 May 2016 via mobile

Went to visit around 730/8 on a Tuesday Night, server said we had just missed the rush. We ordered a chicken fajita burrito and mixed mixed fajitas(beef chicken and shrimp), portions we huge we ended up sharing the burrito and taking the fajitas home. No margaritas but they do have beer still working on a liquor licenses and all the formalities with that, but don't let that keep you from stopping in to try the food. BOTH FOOD and SERVICE were great!
This place is a little hidden secret in Bartlett. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

Took my nephew and his family here for dinner. A nice small hometown feel. My niece and her mom are Spanish speakers. So when my 6 yr. old niece was able to talk to the waitress in Spanish she said she felt like she was back home in Corpus Christy. The food is like home style Mexican. No fancy frills. Just good food and service. We're sorry about the mess our 2 yr. old made but hope the tip made up for him. Would definitely go back again when ever I am back in the area.

Reviewed 6 February 2016

My husband frequents this place for lunch and always raves about it, so he took myself and our son last night. Let me just say, I am hard to impress when it comes to Mexican food, and this place blew me away! I had the chicken fajita nachos and they were not only huge, but SO VERY delicious! The staff Members we talked to were very fun and friendly. My husband had his normal torta, which he loves. My son ordered the chicken enchiladas and he has talked about those things all day long! So, if you are in the Bartlett area, please, do yourself a favor and go to Las Palmitas and enjoy the fantastic food.

1  Thank Clarkpartyof4