“Cool nostalgic restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 May 2017 via mobile

Stop there on my way back from a Nebraska business trip. Place was about half-full at about 7 o'clock at night you can order anything off the menu breakfast as well. I was with 3 others so we had a wide variety of menu items spaghetti, steak, burger , hot meatloaf sandwich so we had a wide variety all we're good

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I came here expecting a filling hot breakfast and received it! I got the Corned Beef Hash with pancakes and it was amazing! Too bad I couldn't finish it but I can vouch that I left stuffed and happy!

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I had heard from others that they like this restaurant so we decided to try it for Sunday morning breakfast a few weeks ago. The special was Lemon Custard Blueberry pancakes with eggs and bacon. The eggs were ok, the bacon undercooked and the pancakes were awful - I should have taken a photo of the "lemon custard" that was disguised as an awful gelatinous goop that was dumped on top of what seemed to be frozen blueberry pancakes. I guess we're still in search of a decent breakfast place in Yankton.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

Love eating at Yesterday's Cafe! Meals are fairly large--very tasty. The desserts are also fun to enjoy.

Reviewed 11 January 2017

Stopped in for lunch. Nice little 50's style diner. Interior decorations were fun - car hoods/trunks, memorabilia from the 50's, Elvis/James Dean/Marilyn Monroe/Lucy, etc. My travel partner ate breakfast for lunch, which he loves to do, and wasn't disappointed. My burger and fries were good, and had reasonable portions. I din't leave stuffed to the gills, but satisfied. We would return again if we were in the neighborhood.