“Great sushi, great prices!”
Review of Downtown Sushi

Downtown Sushi
Ranked #6 of 74 Restaurants in Watertown
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Description: Family owned sushi restaurant . Fresh made sushi at very reasonable price , high quality fish, friendly services, for dine-in and carry out.
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Ate here yesterday and the Rainbow Roll was amazingly good. I have eaten this roll at many restaurants, and I believe this is one of the best I've ever had. The fish was fresh, the roll was rolled tightly so it held together when you picked it up. It was soooo good! My miso soup and seaweed salad were excellent too. The service was fast and friendly, and the restaurant was super clean. They have really good prices on their sushi. Watertown is lucky to have this restaurant!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Thye have great service and food. Highly recommend. The staff is always helpful about any questions you may have

Reviewed 2 August 2017

We did not expect to find excellent sushi in South Dakota, but it is here. The wait staff was extremely friendly and attentive. We each ordered a special 3 roll combo and another roll. While we expected the rolls to be 4 piece rolls, we were pleasantly surprised when each roll was an 8 piece roll. So, all in all, we had 28 pieces of excellent, fresh sushi, a plentiful salad with ginger dressing and excellent miso soup. Needless to say, we left the restaurant more than sated and agog at the excellent find in South Dakota.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

The food is outstanding and you will need to search very hard to find a place with friendlier service! I have been there more times then I can remember and after the second time I started being greeted by name.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Super friendly staff, quick service and very reasonably priced. I've never had sushi before. I'm glad we gave it a go. Would recommend for any sushi lover.

Been to Downtown Sushi? Share your experiences!